Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ariana_4u Hendon central TOFTT GFE with a pretty Rom!  (Read 4149 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5353090) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline HERTSBLUE

100 pounds for an hour 2 minutes  from the station next to KFC asked about Dfk on the phone was sceptical  but got loads of it. Pretty  girl  solid 7 to 8 hair in a long pony tail made up takes care with her apperance  small boobs a cup very slim 5ft 6 nice girl takes directions owo  no cim.  Sex legs behind  her ears she's  tight finished  in doggy she's quite but no Rom attitude did say you only get kissing in an hour punt. Can someone add a link cheers

Offline HERTSBLUE

Cheers fella :hi: Punt was today at 1430 said she works to 4 in the morning best go early I reckon.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 08:24:56 pm by HERTSBLUE »

Offline Fully Sated

Thank you for your review, I appreciate everyone who goes to the effort of posting a review. But Please add more detail. I am not adding the 'review writing' link, bacause I am sure that you appreciate my sentiments.

Offline HERTSBLUE

I don't write long reviews any questions  feel free to ask.

Online Xtro

Cheers for the review.  :hi:

Fuck me! Even with her filtered pics you see some sort of shit on her right arm!  :scare:
Flea bites? Self harming? Needle holes?  :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Any ideas on this Mr. BLUE?   :unknown:

« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 09:02:01 pm by Xtro »

Offline HERTSBLUE

Didn't notice anything definitely  not a druggie  saving money  for a house.

Offline MLawro93

Didn't notice anything definitely  not a druggie  saving money  for a house.

I wonder how much the UK has contributed towards the Romanian housing market?  :D It's like all of them use the money they make to build a house back home, cant say I blame them.

Offline HERTSBLUE

She's been studying  business management  in Bucharest for 3 years  so not your average uneducated  Romanian.

Offline bedhedred

I'm jealous you got dfk. I'd have upgraded to an hour if she'd bothered to tell me.

Offline HERTSBLUE

You seen her ? I will return  lovely tight little pussy .
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 09:37:52 am by HERTSBLUE »

Offline bedhedred

See my review from a few days ago.

Offline Fully Sated

I'm jealous you got dfk. I'd have upgraded to an hour if she'd bothered to tell me.

You seen her ? I will return  lovely tight little pussy .

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=263851.0

Offline dubs

Fuck me! Even with her filtered pics you see some sort of shit on her right arm!  :scare:

If it is needles, she has a very bad aim to hit the vein.

Online Xtro

She's been studying  business management  in Bucharest for 3 years  so not your average uneducated  Romanian.

Hopefully she's had a few lessons in paying her taxes.   :rolleyes:

Offline MLawro93

Hopefully she's had a few lessons in paying her taxes.   :rolleyes:

Haha, I wonder how many working girls actually pay tax? Might be the incentive this country needs to get this profession fully legalised.  :lol:

Offline HERTSBLUE

Mate it's same girl guaranteed.

Offline Dopedj

Looks more like bedbugs bites... I recognise them as I used to have them loads when I lived in a shared house.

Online Xtro

Looks more like bedbugs bites... I recognise them as I used to have them loads when I lived in a shared house.

Yeah could be.
Be careful where you put your clothes just in case you take a few home.
This happened to me before with cat fleas.  :scare:

Offline MLawro93

Yeah could be.
Be careful where you put your clothes just in case you take a few home.
This happened to me before with cat fleas.  :scare:

That's pretty rare, fleas of every variant only like to live on the host they prefer, so cat fleas, etc. That's some pretty shit luck that.  :lol:

Online Xtro

That's pretty rare, fleas of every variant only like to live on the host they prefer, so cat fleas, etc. That's some pretty shit luck that.  :lol:

I had an overnight bag which I'd left on the bedroom floor. They must have hijacked it!
The woman I was seeing had a few 'inline' bites here and there but I didn't give it a second thought.
After I'd returned home I realised what had happened. I bought some of that flea spray, sprayed the house and eventually they died out without any cat's blood, (I guess).   :unknown:

I'm fucking scratching now as I write about it.   :(

Offline JayEZ2K

Hey Herts, do you think this is the same girl? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=263851.0

The girl I saw looked more like the girl in the link above, so I'm wondering if I got a swap (which they denied). The girl I saw had a bad attitude, so I walked.

Offline Bornslippy

is it the large door by piri piri shop? looks like there is 30 min parking right outside if this is the case

Offline JayEZ2K

is it the large door by piri piri shop? looks like there is 30 min parking right outside if this is the case
It's close to the KFC near Hendon Central.

Offline HERTSBLUE

Had a another hour with this girl after a Brazilian walk out at chalk farm so texted She was available popped half a blue pill earlier  so 30 minutes  later I'm in Hendon .Told her I wanted smiles on the phone and she did for 10 minutes    :D
She's had her hair lightend looked  stunning in black bra and panties prolonged  owo rolls her eyes in that Rom way she's  an ice maiden for sure but I fancy her a lot Lfk no tatts size 6 no meat on her value for 100.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 12:37:35 pm by HERTSBLUE »

Offline Meursault

Had a another hour with this girl after a Brazilian walk out at chalk farm so texted She was available popped half a blue pill earlier  so 30 minutes  later I'm in Hendon .Told her I wanted smiles on the phone and she did for 10 minutes    :D
She's had her hair lightend looked  stunning in black bra and panties prolonged  owo rolls her eyes in that Rom way she's  an ice maiden for sure but I fancy her a lot Lfk no tatts size 6 no meat on her value for 100.
Cheers. Ireally like her look  :hi:

Offline Bornslippy

I am toying with this one. She charges extra for bloody owo. Is this included with 1hr pricing? No cim so I expect at least some Fk/dfk but seems hit or miss, if this is actually delivered. Really want to fuck this skinny bird but need to be turned on by her...as she is moody