Author Topic: Vicky toria - Birmingham  (Read 1918 times)


49 review(s) for Vicky Toria (46 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Adultworkuser

External Link/Members Only

After reading some reviews on her, and wanting to compare her to lola bell, I decided to visit vicky a few months ago.

Communication:
Coms were great, no issues sorted a time the day before. Confirmed on the day. I called her an hour before to get the address. Called her when I arrived and was given the room number.
Location:
Flat around 10mins from broad street. Was a nice clean flat and as a previous review mentioned you can only the bedroom and bathroom.

Vicky:
Shes quite an attractive woman. 8/10 would say personally. Very nice body about 5ft 6. Just like her pictures.

The massage:
I've seen lola bell for one of hour of just edging and I cant imagine anybody being better than her at it. However I wanted to see if vicky could top her. So I requested vicky to do the same which she agreed to. However one thing which is better about vicky than lola is that vicky is more than happy to keep on her underwear if asked to do so which is a big plus for me as I really like seeing a woman in her knickers. Vicky was very good at edging me for the hour, bringing me to the edge and then slowing down, this pretty much went on for the whole hour. She kept eye constant through out which was very sexy. Toward the end she even pulled out a cock ring without me asking for it and put it on me which was a new experience. She allowed touching through out all over her body including her bum and breasts. I didn't try to go for her pussy so I dont know if she allows it. As the hour was finishing she finally let me explode. Awsome feeling. Had a shower paid the fee and was on my way. One thing which I'd like to mention is that when I was cumming she didn't pull my cock back and make me cum all over myself as lola bell does which I find really irritating. Vicky just let me shoot everywhere and cleaned it all up after.
Overall:
I feel that Vicky is better than lola in certain aspects However lola is better than her in other aspects. The main thing being is that although vicky is good at edging, lola is still much better at handling a cock. However I personally found vicky more attractive although I also find lola attractive especially Lola's eyes. Would I return? Possibly

Offline shed

Good review.
I have also seen both and concur your comments. I think for me with Lola I have the urge to return on a semi regular basis. With Vicky, although she was very good, having visited I probably won't return. Not sure why. Because her massage and value for money is up there with the best.

Offline Adultworkuser

Good review.
I have also seen both and concur your comments. I think for me with Lola I have the urge to return on a semi regular basis. With Vicky, although she was very good, having visited I probably won't return. Not sure why. Because her massage and value for money is up there with the best.
My thoughts exactly

Offline slimdude1

Keen to try FSBM as I've never tried it. How much did you pay for how long?

Based on pics, Vicky looks more attractive.

Not sure though, I've always thought if I'm paying for a sexual service then I should just pay for the full thing..sex! But I'll give it a go as I'm sure there's something I'll get from this that I won't get from regular FS girls.

Offline Adultworkuser

Keen to try FSBM as I've never tried it. How much did you pay for how long?



Based on pics, Vicky looks more attractive.

Not sure though, I've always thought if I'm paying for a sexual service then I should just pay for the full thing..sex! But I'll give it a go as I'm sure there's something I'll get from this that I won't get from regular FS girls.

I paid 80 for the hour
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 06:58:15 pm by Adultworkuser »

Offline Spurt

Must see them both soon as best around at present time.