Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot sexy Anya - Birmingham  (Read 2161 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Shplurgh

Anya has plenty of reviews, but I guess it's always good to have another up to date one.

Saw her in the last week or so in the usual place in the city centre.

£70 for 30mins.

She still looks as good as her photos, incredibly fit body. Spotless apartment with mirrors dotted around the bed. Offered a drink of water as she stashed the cash, then was asked what I wanted her to do (which she continued to do throughout the meet).

DFK with that strangely nice tongue sucking thing, OWO with plenty of DT and ball licking, lubed up her chest for a bit of b2b and then CIM.

Once she'd come back from spitting she went straight into a Thai massage which got me hard again. On with the coat then CG, doggy and mish. Offered anal but declined, she's plenty tight as it is.

Once I was finished she carried on massage until well after the time was up. She was attentive, charming and as filthy as I wanted her to be. Can't fault her in anyway.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline ribbons78

She looks FAF love her dimples, bit put off by she is always available every day and every night. Always puts me off when I imagine a conveyor belt, thanks for the review
Banned reason: Doesn't like it here.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bumbuttass

She always does some kind of a chiropractic manoeuvre post massage that always leaves me feeling more nimble than before I walked in, top bird and a great shag.

Offline Flunkagenda

FAF and obliging. Anya is one of the best in Bham IMO. Must return soon

Offline Bumbuttass

Anyone ever visited for fbsm only ?

Bloody hell, what a blast from the past! How you doing lad? Nice to see you back  :hi:

If I remember correctly, we had similar tastes punting wise, if you are still in the market for FS, definitely worth trying mate.

Offline PepeMAGA

She looks FAF love her dimples, bit put off by she is always available every day and every night. Always puts me off when I imagine a conveyor belt, thanks for the review
I've seen her a couple of times, not had any issues with cleanliness or running into other guys - also shes overran both times so I don't think its much of a conveyor belt

Offline misterjt111

I saw her about a month ago during the daytime and she was off her head!  She told me toward the end that she was hungover but I’d have sworn she was under the influence of something.  She seemed very scatty and her general mannerisms made me think this.  I’ve seen her previously and she didn’t behave like that.

All services provided as normal but yeah something just didn’t feel right with her.

Offline M8gic

She always does some kind of a chiropractic manoeuvre post massage that always leaves me feeling more nimble than before I walked in, top bird and a great shag.

Chriopratic manoeuvre? What she do, click your bones

Offline Bumbuttass

Chriopratic manoeuvre? What she do, click your bones

In a nutshell, yes. Asks me to sit on the edge of the bed, sits behind me and tells me to cross my arms across me chest and does some kind of manoeuvre to crack the bones in my shoulders and around my neck.

Offline PepeMAGA

In a nutshell, yes. Asks me to sit on the edge of the bed, sits behind me and tells me to cross my arms across me chest and does some kind of manoeuvre to crack the bones in my shoulders and around my neck.
yeah, last time she did this to me she lifted me off the floor...she is quite strong. ha