Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who wants to be a daddy???  (Read 1219 times)

Offline bob1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

For just £400 you could be a daddy.

If it's click bait for the private galley it'll take ages to get any amounts of money at £60p a view.
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DrConners

Who wants to be a daddy???

Nope - All sounds like a publicity stunt  :unknown:

Picture of the profile for prosperity  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bhudda

Picture of the profile for prosperity  :hi:

For prosperity? Hers or yours? If you get her preggers she can hleed you dry for the next 18 years.

I think you mean posterity?

Offline DrConners

For prosperity? Hers or yours? If you get her preggers she can hleed you dry for the next 18 years.

Why not spell check yourself first too then ?  ;)

I think you mean posterity?

I did yeah, cheers - I'm guessing the 'pros' bit came from looking for 'pros'titutes too much  :D  :hi:

Offline bhudda

Why not spell check yourself first too then ?  ;)

I did yeah, cheers - I'm guessing the 'pros' bit came from looking for 'pros'titutes too much  :D  :hi:

touche

Offline finn5555

Ramsgate is a shit hole wouldn’t punt there  :rolleyes:

James999

Ramsgate is a shit hole

The local tourist board should consider using that catchy phrase in their marketing for the place  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 11:54:15 am by James999 »

Offline winkywanky

Punting is a game where the 'morals' involved are a broad church. Ultimately though, it's (hopefully) a transaction of sex for money involving willing participants, and if they don't cheat and lie to each other over the rate/services/looks and nobody gets hurt, then it's a free world.

But what this stupid little girl is doing takes the biscuit, and anyone barebacking her for £400 has to be insane (even with the discount she'll inevitably offer when the phone doesn't ring). Getting a baby and mealticket (because in reality that's what she thinks this baby will be, in terms of accommodation and benefits) out of this will not only put the punter at risk from the CSA, but from all the other diseased fuckwits who'll have shagged her.

I suspect in today's financial climate she won't get quite all that she expects from the state, although no doubt she'll know a lot more about that than me.

Offline Fuzzyduck

+1

It shouldn't take more than the price of a few rum & cokes and a cab to bang a chubby bird bareback in Ramsgate. In any case, the dozy girl (or her boyfriend) has put pregnant down on her enjoys list so she's already done, fellas. Move on...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 12:14:29 pm by Fuzzyduck »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Ramsgate is a shit hole wouldn’t punt there  :rolleyes:

I'm sure the shit hole is £400 extra.

Offline mh

I'm sure the shit hole is £400 extra.

I think she is specifically ruling out doing her up the shit hole. Then again she's so dumb she might think she can get pregnant that way too...

Offline Fuzzyduck

I think she is specifically ruling out doing her up the shit hole. Then again she's so dumb she might think she can get pregnant that way too...

:sarcastic:

For £800, I'm sure she would be very accommodating.

Offline winkywanky

(Ref: Harry Enfield Show) She probably thinks that's how you get a brown baby  :D.

Offline Bonker

"Punting is a game where the 'morals' involved are a broad church."

I never knew broads had their own church. And that they played punting in it.

Wow. Where do I sign up?

Offline winkywanky

"Punting is a game where the 'morals' involved are a broad church."

I never knew broads had their own church. And that they played punting in it.

Wow. Where do I sign up?

Well now you're just being silly.

I'm obviously talking about churches that are over 30m wide, they need to be that big to play the game in it.

Offline Raven

(Ref: Harry Enfield Show) She probably thinks that's how you get a brown baby  :D.

:lol: :lol: :lol: