External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyI had tried booking with Niomi when in the Teesside area previously with no joy, so when I heard she had started working from Gateshead independently too as Billy Jay James I was quick to get in contact.
Communication - Simple and quick. First messaged on AdultWork and she then gave me her number for texting, only a few messages to sort the details. I ran 5 minutes late from work, let her know and this was no problem.
Location - Just outside of Gateshead, seems a slightly rough area but easy Parking.
Venue - The flat is nice enough with a big bedroom
Price - £70 30 mins
Appearance - My usual type is size 6/8 and tall, while Billy is shorter and size 10. She is very attractive though with nice boobs, so still very pleasing on the eye.
Punt - Good chat at the start of the booking, perhaps she overtries a little but I prefer that to a girl who barely says a word. Passionate kissing to begin with touching, she wanted to start with OWO but I said I prefer to begin with RO. This was no problem, she started moaning straightaway which seemed a little fake but gradually this fakeness faded and genuine pleasure kicked in, she gets very wet. We then did OWO, I'm not sure why but if honest it felt a little painful but that may just be my preference and I should have said. Sex was very good, once again passionate with kissing, touching and we both enjoyed in cowgirl and then missionary. At the end we chatted for a bit, she is very interesting and clearly intelligent.
Conclusion - Not my usual type but still very attractive with great boobs. Good personality, if trying a little hard and shows genuine passion and interest during the punt. OWO technique could be better but this is just a minor negative on an overall positive.