Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cosmic Hell-Cat - Stepney Green, London  (Read 3542 times)

22 review(s) for Nefarious Eris (18 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tsuk

Work Monday week

Saw cosmic hell cat recently, £130 1 hour

External Link/Members Only

Location - flats above high street shops less than 5 mins walk from Stepney Green tube, place was clean and clearly her home not only place of work, decorated with eclectic mix of neon signs and hedonistic ornaments.  She used her lounge for our time together which for me I prefer anyway, small bed and couch made for various positions.

The girl - 8/10 for pure uniqueness. She has loads of pics on her AW profile you can draw your own conclusion, I like her quirky look, tattoos, and coloured hair. She has nice small tits, both with piercings, and tidy and tight pussy.

The meet - 8/10 we chatted for a good 10 mins on arrival after a quick shower, she was really friendly but not overly so which I like, I first went down on her which she enjoyed before giving me the best sloppy deep owo I’ve ever had. The other reviews on her about her BJs say similar and I’d highlight recommend anyone trying. Then on to sex in many positions which she seemed to enjoy.  She does not make lots of fake groans and moans, but does get into it which seems genuine.

Summary - for me 8/10, would return.

Offline salome

Says shd duos with Elle Banks. Seen Elle so must be quite something.

How was the smokers breath? It more than a little it would put me off.

Offline Tsuk

I’m not a smoker, but have to say I didn’t notice it.

Offline salome

:hi: then on to the HL she goes. Alt is good.

Thank you for reviewing.

Offline SantanaCarlos

Salut, thanks for the review OP.

Used to frequent when she sold her wares down in kings cross. Loves a long chinwag but hoovers like a dyson & doesn’t neglect the balls.

She packed on a few pounds or still a marga bint?

Glad you had a good one!  :hi:

Offline user1437

She gives one of the best BJs I've ever had for sure. Looks wise it's special but a quick 15 min blowjob is 100% worth it with her

Offline getsbettereverytime

I saw her a long time before I joined this site and she was scarily skinny back then, she had a different name back then but profile looks the same is she still really skinny ( made me suspect some serious drug use at the time).

Offline tantraman

She gives one of the best BJs I've ever had for sure. Looks wise it's special but a quick 15 min blowjob is 100% worth it with her

Sold that well, samsama! :drinks: ... HL'd!

Offline user1437

Sold that well, samsama! :drinks: ... HL'd!

I know for a fact you'll enjoy it mate  :D

Offline londonhas

Used to be called mixie. American bird who blew me non stop for an hour with dt and ball licking. Good times.

Josepct2345

Can confirm she is a very highly skilled gobbler. immense DT

Have only been for oral services.

Was at about 1am on a weeknight a year or so ago I have tried many times to contact her again since then to no avail......