Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivy2019 - Blackheath - scammer, took money with no service - AVOID like plague!  (Read 1793 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5336989) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline megadik

I took some punting holiday and now I am slowly back into the scene..

In short: There are plenty of girls, please don't waste your money on this one.

Girl: External Link/Members Only

The Girl:
Name: Ivy2019
Size:   size 12 (weird shape as her butt is much bigger for her size )
Boob size: 34 D natural
Height: about 5' 4"

She has a decent face. Good English.

As it happened:
I texted her few days back for making a booking, she didn't respond. Two days after my original message, she replied out of blue that she is available that day. (risky if your GF or OH sees this message). I decided to meet her. Got the time booked and reached her street. She let me walk past her house and then texted me her house number. May be a security shit of knowing who the punter is?

Knocked the door she opened, she said that she had an injection on her lips and she can't kiss and I can't kiss in lips. Then I asked for OWO, she said she only do OW and OWO is extra.(probably my bad as I didn't confirm with her earlier about OWO). I thought with my other head and said "yes",  :angry: ( I should have walked). I paid £80 for 30 minutes.

We got naked. She was much mechanical and not giving any response when I kissed her on the body. I felt a mild stench of body odour. I continued as it is not off putting.
She put the condom on even before it become erect. I asked her to go with OW, she said the she had injections in her lips and she can't give a full sucking. I asked her to try her best, and she started licking the head of my dick with the tip of tongue... :dash: :dash:

I told her to go deeper and she said she can't. 5 minutes into the punt and this was frustrating. I asked her to stop it. I asked to give me some money back and I am leaving. She refused to give the money, she threatened to call someone she knows and even called him ( a pimp?). The guy on the other side said, "fuck it, give him (the punter) the money", she replied him that she can't give the (part of the ) money back to me.

I asked her to give me some money. She kept arguing and she threatened to call the police. I was getting more and more frustrated & cheated and decided to leave.

Positives:
- Nothing

Negatives:
-   She is a low life.  If I accidentally step on dog shit, I wouldn't fight with the rest of the shit to prove a point :vomit: . I would just move on and wash my foot. I felt I did the same that day.

Will I return:
Hell, no.

My Lessons learned:
- YMMV - just because the WG has positive recent reviews, I may not have a positive experience, approach each punt as TOFTT, look for warning signs and walkout if needed irrespective of time and money spent on travel. Stop thinking with your small head.
- Just because the WG is leaving the town or ending WG career, don't rush to see her. Some of th eleaving WGs may not really care about the negative reviews. And there are plenty of other WGs who provides equal or better services.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 01:16:11 am by megadik »

Offline last_days_of_logan

I took some punting holiday and now I am slowly back into the scene..

In short: There are plenty of girls, please don't waste your money on this one.

Girl: External Link/Members Only

The Girl:
Name: Ivy2019
Size:   size 12 (weird shape as her butt is much bigger for her size )
Boob size: 34 D natural
Height: about 5' 4"

She has a decent face. Good English.

As it happened:
I texted her few days back for making a booking, she didn't respond. Two days after my original message, she replied out of blue that she is available that day. (risky if your GF or OH sees this message). I decided to meet her. Got the time booked and reached her street. She let me walk past her house and then texted me her house number. May be a security shit of knowing who the punter is?

Knocked the door she opened, she said that she had an injection on her lips and she can't kiss and I can't kiss in lips. Then I asked for OWO, she said she only do OW and OWO is extra.(probably my bad as I didn't confirm with her earlier about OWO). I thought with my other head and said "yes",  :angry: ( I should have walked). I paid £80 for 30 minutes.

We got naked. She was much mechanical and not giving any response when I kissed her on the body. I felt a mild stench of body odour. I continued as it is not off putting.
She put the condom on even before it become erect. I asked her to go with OW, she said the she had injections in her lips and she can't give a full sucking. I asked her to try her best, and she started licking the head of my dick with the tip of tongue... :dash: :dash:

I told her to go deeper and she said she can't. 5 minutes into the punt and this was frustrating. I asked her to stop it. I asked to give me some money back and I am leaving. She refused to give the money, she threatened to call someone she knows and even called him ( a pimp?). The guy on the other side said, "fuck it, give him (the punter) the money", she replied him that she can't give the (part of the ) money back to me.

I asked her to give me some money. She kept arguing and she threatened to call the police. I was getting more and more frustrated & cheated and decided to leave.

Positives:
- Nothing

Negatives:
-   She is a low life.  If I accidentally step on dog shit, I wouldn't fight with the rest of the shit to prove a point :vomit: . I would just move on and wash my foot. I felt I did the same that day.

Will I return:
Hell, no.

My Lessons learned:
- YMMV - just because the WG has positive recent reviews, I may not have a positive experience, approach each punt as TOFTT, look for warning signs and walkout if needed irrespective of time and money spent on travel. Stop thinking with your small head.
- Just because the WG is leaving the town or ending WG career, don't rush to see her. Some of th eleaving WGs may not really care about the negative reviews. And there are plenty of other WGs who provides equal or better services.

Whoa!! that is extremely unfortunate OP. Sorry you had a bad experience. We do our best here to guide people in the right direction but yes you should always know YMMV and that tings may not work out

Have to be honest the second you said "has a weird shape" , i knew that you and i dont operate in the same pool of WGs i.e we dont look for the same things that attract us in body type

Also best to NOT call with your personal phone. Rookie error...use a punting phone and have it switched OFF when you are not doing anything... having said that there is a point that WGs should not send message just like that.

but yeah some good will refund would have been ideal because she had done some work and you were there barely 5 mins.

Not gonna lie, despite this i think i'm still going back there as i dont really go for the kissing anyway..and the oral is me just doing a punting check box...really i just want to smash the pants off of the booty and suck / squeeze the breast

Edit: OP.... curious about something....... she cant kiss cause she has her lips done, she cant suck harder cause of her lips (guessing they were painful, she probably needs to take oral out of her likes list)... but my real question is....why couldnt she go deep? is oral completely off the table? I think its important to feed that back especially if that is something punters need to get hard.... if there is no oral at all or it looks like she is ducking oral then let us know. Cause her not going deep is odd...or did you mean she didnt do deep throat?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 06:23:41 am by last_days_of_logan »

Offline megadik

Also best to NOT call with your personal phone. Rookie error...use a punting phone and have it switched OFF when you are not doing anything... having said that there is a point that WGs should not send message just like that.

but yeah some good will refund would have been ideal because she had done some work and you were there barely 5 mins.

I did use my punting phone. I switched on with an intention to text other WGs to get a booking. It was safe as I was away from home that time.
True mate, I would have given her another chance if she offered "some" refund.

Edit: OP.... curious about something....... she cant kiss cause she has her lips done, she cant suck harder cause of her lips (guessing they were painful, she probably needs to take oral out of her likes list)... but my real question is....why couldnt she go deep? is oral completely off the table? I think its important to feed that back especially if that is something punters need to get hard.... if there is no oral at all or it looks like she is ducking oral then let us know. Cause her not going deep is odd...or did you mean she didnt do deep throat?

She can't do anything with her lips during punt.
Oral was completely off the table, what she was trying was licking the head of my dick with her tongue tip. nothing more, not even tongue touching other parts of dick...  I was really pissed off, when she called this "probing with tongue" as oral...

Offline Mr Sinister

Should've stood your ground if the pimp said for her to give the money back you should have gotten your money back. As for her calling the police she was calling your bluff no way is she going to compromise the business over that.

I won't bother to see her in this state waste of time and money.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Sorry to hear of your shit punt OP.

What an utter bitch of a hoe.

I agree if Pimp (assume she was indie) said give your dosh back you should have stood your ground 100% no way is she going to call the police.

Thanks for the warning!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Payyourwaymate

You know, I tried to contact her last week and did not get a response by text until two days later randomly also. When I saw that I just wrote off pursing the punt any further in my head. Better luck next time OP, it's unfortunate you had to experience that.

Offline megadik

Should've stood your ground if the pimp said for her to give the money back you should have gotten your money back. As for her calling the police she was calling your bluff no way is she going to compromise the business over that.

I won't bother to see her in this state waste of time and money.

Sorry to hear of your shit punt OP.

What an utter bitch of a hoe.

I agree if Pimp (assume she was indie) said give your dosh back you should have stood your ground 100% no way is she going to call the police.

Thanks for the warning!

True, when thinking back I should have stood my ground. It was in the heat of the moment, I decided to leave. Thanks Sinister & JC!

You know, I tried to contact her last week and did not get a response by text until two days later randomly also. When I saw that I just wrote off pursing the punt any further in my head. Better luck next time OP, it's unfortunate you had to experience that.

That was my first warning sign which I ignored..  :dash:

Offline magnetico

So you think she really just got an injection?

True, when thinking back I should have stood my ground. It was in the heat of the moment, I decided to leave. Thanks Sinister & JC!

That was my first warning sign which I ignored..  :dash:

well technically you ignored 4 warning signs LOL...the one above...her telling you about her lips hurting...., telling you that she wont kiss,....yyou asking for OWO and getting refused unless for a lot of money extra...and also despite all that giving over the cash. Then you let her do some work and then your like "Nah not feeling it, money back"  :D

i can tell you are the kind of guy that needs a bit of intimacy or good scene vibes to get your juices flowing..... i am like that sometimes too.

So you think she really just got an injection?

has to be true surely...the feedback is that she gave head to every other single punter out there ...questionable how good it was as its been hit and miss but she gives head.

The bit of the story i dont get is when he asked her to go deep...if OP isnt hard then she doesnt have to go deep anywhere so why doesnt she do it

i'll get to the 'BOTTOM' of this at some point this week and report back...(assuming our cover isnt blown) but i think something was up in that meeting..that whole "i wont go deep" when you arent even required to cause of a none excited private isnt connecting. I dont know if she used the lip thing as an outright excuse just not to give OP oral or what you know....

i'm confirming services over the phone though LOL
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 10:12:10 pm by last_days_of_logan »

Offline Jerk Chicken

well technically you ignored 4 warning signs LOL...the one above...her telling you about her lips hurting...., telling you that she wont kiss,....yyou asking for OWO and getting refused unless for a lot of money extra...and also despite all that giving over the cash. Then you let her do some work and then your like "Nah not feeling it, money back"  :D

i can tell you are the kind of guy that needs a bit of intimacy or good scene vibes to get your juices flowing..... i am like that sometimes too.

What makes you say that ?

It appears to me OP was influenced by the positive reviews and so it was understandable that he missed rather than ignored possible warning signs. What truly makes this a shit punt is if he had paid extra for OWO wound she still have delivered a lousy BJ because of the so called "lip injection issue".

This punt sounds like a blatant rip-off and despite the Pimp saying cut the agro and give some dosh back the bitch said no!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 10:21:11 pm by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services

What makes you say that ?

It appears to me OP was influenced by the positive reviews and so it was understandable that he missed rather than ignored possible warning signs. What truly makes this a shit punt is if he had paid extra for OWO wound she still have delivered a lousy BJ because of he so called "lip injection issue".

This punt sounds like a blatant rip-off and despite the Pimp saying cut the Afri and give some dosh back the bitch said no!

he wasnt in the mood without the kissing and owo / decent oral? It like a script of intimacy and flow for a nice relaxed and encouraging atmosphere that gets people in the mood no? you turn up to a bunch of 'no, no no" its a mood killer unless you are seasoned where you know what you want and what you will get

i think a refund is the customer service thing to do but i dont see it as much of a rip off as other things i have experienced...if i turn up and ask for X Y Z and get "no no no" .... but still hand over the money...i dont know in hindsight i would be like "i had every opportunity to leave but didnt, man i wish i did"...it happened the other month...a girl said i was too big and i was like lets give it a try...lo and behold it was a complete failure and i got a very very small refund (in that i ended up paying for 15 instead of 30)..i cant say i got ripped off in that instance. but i did get something back

Offline Jerk Chicken

he wasnt in the mood without the kissing and owo / decent oral? It like a script of intimacy and flow for a nice relaxed and encouraging atmosphere that gets people in the mood no? you turn up to a bunch of 'no, no no" its a mood killer unless you are seasoned where you know what you want and what you will get

i think a refund is the customer service thing to do but i dont see it as much of a rip off as other things i have experienced...if i turn up and ask for X Y Z and get "no no no" .... but still hand over the money...i dont know in hindsight i would be like "i had every opportunity to leave but didnt, man i wish i did"...it happened the other month...a girl said i was too big and i was like lets give it a try...lo and behold it was a complete failure and i got a very very small refund (in that i ended up paying for 15 instead of 30)..i cant say i got ripped off in that instance. but i did get something back

I am finding it hard to acceot your analysis of this punt.

Firstly I get the mood killer thing but OP does not mention this in his review so at this stage it is a big assumption on your part. He booked for FK and OWO but later found out on arrival the former was not available due to lip thing OWO was extra. I wonder if the "lips" would have been okay if he had indeed coughed up the extra dosh for OWO.

It is a blatant rip-off as she has a duty to inform the punter I can't kiss and I can't give proper BJs due to "an injection" Instead she lured OP there under false pretences and when it became clear she could not deliver the services OP paid for she refused to give a partial refund despite the Pimp instructing her to do so.

You say other punters got head. Did they have to pay extra for proper head/OWO? If so is that the type of SP she is?

Summary: Rip-off greedy little hoe and fully deserves her negative. I am dubious about this lip injection thing.

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear OP especially as I found her customer services exceptional.

I am surprised about the kissing because I thought she did not kiss but not surprised about the OW.

Better luck next time round my friend
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ybadman

Honestly with these kind of chicks most guys are only going for the arse. BJ lasted less than a minute for me with her before I told her to bend over.

Had no problems myself but at the end of the day she’s a prostitute. Her interest is in collecting money, the sex part is largely irrelevant to her. Once you handed over the dosh she was already thinking how she was gonna spend it  :lol:

Offline sparkus

As I said in my review, I got a very bespoke BJ off her which was nuzzling rather than theatrical suction and was in no way rushed. Perhaps just found her on a good day?

As I said in my review, I got a very bespoke BJ off her which was nuzzling rather than theatrical suction and was in no way rushed. Perhaps just found her on a good day?

i doubt it was just you. her positives speak for themselves but main thing in them is that the head is not all that super duper ... i think this thread is the outlier but at the same time is consistent with the feedback of her

kissing- not strong point, BJ ... not strong point..everything else ... people are happy with

the outlier part is that everyone else is still in the mood to his that ass , cause lets face it thats why we turn up, but OP didnt want to after the initial poor performance (which is fair enough, you pay for a good service with certain criteria..2 out of 3 of them didnt pan out he might have thought "not worth 80")

when i see her i categorically do not go for BJ and kiss.

Offline sparkus

i doubt it was just you. her positives speak for themselves but main thing in them is that the head is not all that super duper ... i think this thread is the outlier but at the same time is consistent with the feedback of her

kissing- not strong point, BJ ... not strong point..everything else ... people are happy with

the outlier part is that everyone else is still in the mood to his that ass , cause lets face it thats why we turn up, but OP didnt want to after the initial poor performance (which is fair enough, you pay for a good service with certain criteria..2 out of 3 of them didnt pan out he might have thought "not worth 80")

when i see her i categorically do not go for BJ and kiss.

On punts I generally don't go for the BJ but she really knew how to make it count that day. The chebs were an unexpected bonus as well.