Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah North - Gateshead  (Read 1574 times)

34 review(s) for SavannahNorth (32 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Bertbanger99

External Link/Members Only

This is my first review so I hope you guys appreciate it and find it useful.

I should see Savannah more often, I was thinking today where can I get a guaranteed excellent service, I wasn't in the mood to take any risks and Savannah ticks all the boxes.

Comms easy all done via text then followed up with Booking request on AW, arranged 30 mins (£60)
I hadn't seen Savannah since February but I was buzzing at the thought of seeing her again as she always delivers a consistently high experience.
Arrived at the location in Dunston, walked through the door to be greeted with a big grin and a hug off Savannah, she said "oh its you, your one of my all time favourites where have you been?" to which I replied I bet you say that to all the guys! but she insisted she was genuine so that was a nice ego boost.

No rush to sort out paperwork, this was done at the end, start off with some quality DFK while slowly undressing each other, we soon made our way to the bed, where she started off with OWO, I still maintain she is the most skilled ive ever had at this, her technique is out of this world, lots of teasing, edging and soft action which really does it for me, progressed into 69 at her request, Immaculately clean and tasted good.
Followed by sex in missionary then doggie.
Savannah's ass is an amazing sight from behind, and pussy is so tight, I had to use all my powers to keep the wolf at the door, she seemed to love taking a good hard pounding.
I decided I had to finish off with OWO, CIM, again with such good edging technique that when I popped it seemed to last for ages, off she went to dispose of it while I recovered.

we had a bit of a chat afterwards for about 5 minutes, I was impressed how much she had remembered about what id been up to earlier in the year and where I was from etc, she does take the time to get to know her clients and really easy to talk and can have a laugh with about allsorts.

All in all very satisfied and I will definitely be back
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 10:16:40 pm by Bertbanger99 »

Online Kev3773

First review ??
Thanks anyway, she is a cracking lass  :hi:

Offline Bertbanger99

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks Bert - appreciate the effort :hi:

Offline Zooms

Thanks for review. It's what site needs. 👍

Offline Dabbler07

Thanks for your review, due to the lack of her pictures would you say she is a pretty girl ? She is on my radar for a booking, she was recommended to me but that could be confused as hearsay. Sounds like you had a good time and not a robotic experience.
Banned reason: Undesirable, possible pimp.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Kev3773

Thanks for your review, due to the lack of her pictures would you say she is a pretty girl ? She is on my radar for a booking, she was recommended to me but that could be confused as hearsay. Sounds like you had a good time and not a robotic experience.

Its subjective of course, but I think she is pretty and has lovely eyes  :unknown:

Offline Bertbanger99

Mate trust me she is beautiful, and attitude wise she is spot on

Offline Dabbler07

Thanks for your opinions, appreciated
Banned reason: Undesirable, possible pimp.
Banned by: daviemac