Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Darling Delilah  (Read 13443 times)

4 review(s) for Darling_Delilah (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline FLYING BLUE

A somewhat shorter review than normal as time is pressing.

30 mins (discounted price for repeat customer)

She opened the door and I thought "wow" - She is tiny in stature, huge dark eyes and a wonderful, infectious smile that would make even the most nervous punter (me) relax.

Communications prior to the punt were first rate - Delilah takes time to ask you what she should wear and is very obliging. Her place is discreet and safe & I wasn't concerened about the safety of my car in the area.
I very rarely indulge in penetration these days due to 'condom collapse' so I happily accepted a prolonged session of some of the most attentive, pleasing & sensual OWO I have enjoyed this past year - Delilah maintains full eye contact throughout & adjusts the pace to suit your mood thus ensuring orgasm doesn't happen too fast.

She has the ability to make you feel like you have 100% of her attention during your time with her - something I haven't found in many other WG's with some exeptions of course...

OWO, sloppy & slow - plenty of ball licking and gentle sucking - all the time looking at you with quite amazing, sexy eyes.
Finished with CIM - swallowed.......
Return?
For sure!!

External Link/Members Only

Offline londonmaxxy

Nice one FB.
Can you clarify the discount though?
For 'repeat' customers but from your description it sounds like your first time with her. I think on AW she's 130 notes inclusive.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Nice one FB.
Can you clarify the discount though?
For 'repeat' customers but from your description it sounds like your first time with her. I think on AW she's 130 notes inclusive.

Yes, sorry, it's not very clear on second reading.... type in haste repent at leisure etc :D

She offers a discount to regulars & to 'regulars'  on another site - I only partake for 30 mins and that is £60 (reduced by £20) - hope that clarifies :thumbsup:

Offline jammiedodger1

looks a pretty girl and services sound v.good bit put off by the circus lady tattoos though  :unknown:

Offline londonmaxxy

Gordo987

Nice sexy girl with a body that was built for fucking. Too expensive for me though, unfortunately. :hi:

Offline threechilliman

The bj will take your mind off the tattoos, I can assure you...

tigertiger

she's not much of a looker is she too many tatts put you off

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline FLYING BLUE

she's not much of a looker is she too many tatts put you off

Hidden Image/Members Only

Then I suggest you dont book her...... simple really

Offline londonmaxxy

Anyone seen her recently? Am due a punt next week when back in N West.
She looks better in new pics & see she's had a boob job
Unless she's incredible her landlord/pimp on another site puts me off tbh with all the crap he spouts.

Thinking HornyHannah on AW instead or Analfuckvikki (' 2 girl ')  based on latest report,which is only a few £ more
any thoughts welcome

Jay-Jay

My money would be on Horney Hannah to be honest though I have Vicki on my to do list having seen her flatmate seperately.Delilah looks a bit too chunkified to me in her pics.And the tramp stamps are a turn-off.

Jay

Offline londonmaxxy

Yeah agree with that Jay- I don't mind the tats but I think the others are safer choice .

Offline YoungBrum

Anyone seen her recently? Am due a punt next week when back in N West.
She looks better in new pics & see she's had a boob job
Unless she's incredible her landlord/pimp on another site puts me off tbh with all the crap he spouts.

Thinking HornyHannah on AW instead or Analfuckvikki (' 2 girl ')  based on latest report,which is only a few £ more
any thoughts welcome

Saw her last week. Most definitely my best punt, I'm going to see her again in a few weeks when I'm free.

Offline londonmaxxy

Thanks Brum- was she 'full on' ? / pse/ extras etc

Offline threechilliman

I saw DD a couple of months back. Nice service but it didn't really stick in my mind. That said, young girls aren't my cup of tea - if they are she's probably as good as any at that age. She does have a gorgeous arse though and does anal now I think. Intersting the different perspectives, particularly YoungBrum

Offline YoungBrum

Thanks Brum- was she 'full on' ? / pse/ extras etc

Oops, didn't see this until I clicked my replies. She was full on with me, lots of kissing and touching. I got a GFE, not a PSE but she did talk dirty. I haven't been to see her again as I wanted because I'm not in Manchester at the minute. I might make the trip though. Did you see her yet?

Offline londonmaxxy

No not yet - for £130 needs to be exceptional for me & I'm not sure on her.H & h Hannah who she works with is £30 less & full on pse.

Offline two pumps and squirt

im so tempted with this girl lots of good reviews on here and on aw. Shame her prices are above average maybe will treat myself on my birthday

infoseeker

Hi londonmaxxy, at present I am regarding you as a shit/crap chatter as mentioned over here, so on that topic who is it that you are referring to here... or are you just chatting shit like your "plenty off" outburst.

Thanks

Offline londonmaxxy

Not bothered what you regard me as to be honest, but  it refers to her 'driver' who popped up on here (on another thread I think -poss deleted? ) months ago & posted some stuff. I can't remember his name but is cause a little stir at the time , maybe before you joined- not sure why you're so interested now?
Water under the punting bridge as far as I'm concerned, though I haven't seen Delilah-though she seems to get good reports.

infoseeker

Back to the topic.

I've been meaning to see
Darling_Delilah

She has mentioned that she is a Noisy girl during sex which for my preferences is certainly a plus.
She also does duos and appears to be good pals with
Hot&HornyHannah82

The only thing that has stopped me is that Darling_Delilah charges £130/hour compared to say £100/hour for Hot&HornyHannah82.
If I do end up seeing her will hope to review.

infoseeker

Also Darling Delilah has a quality taste in music.

She recommend me this
Lana Del Rey - Burning Desire
Which makes great background music for punting or just having sex in general.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 05:00:22 pm by infoseeker »

Offline londonmaxxy

I noticed darling delilah has done a shoot for the realpunting site
I don't have a password but I guess some on here will be able to view it & feedback if it's any good.

infoseeker

I noticed darling delilah has done a shoot for the realpunting site
I don't have a password but I guess some on here will be able to view it & feedback if it's any good.

Offline londonmaxxy

The vid will probably pop up on xhamster or the like anyway, a lot of them seem to.

Offline con-a-ser

I might ask her pimp to post it   :drinks:

Offline londonmaxxy

Found it - not sure how long it'll be there (* pop up alert)
I don't think she'll win any acting oscars but good sloppy BJ, might be a job for Batman  :)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 12:23:36 pm by londonmaxxy »