Author Topic: Baby Doll - Colchester  (Read 590 times)

Online Jardent6

External Link/Members Only
 
07405765565

Initially texted another girl to meet in colchester and she text me the address . I then found another girl on viva street which I now know is baby doll ( or whatever her name is ) then asked for the address to which I got no response . Then I called asking for response and she snapped on the phone saying she'd already texted me the address . - which she hadn't of the number on her profile but of the supposed 'other ' girls phone .

So it's fair to say communication was poor and confusing .

Met her in a flat which was quite discreet and not on a busy road .she opened the door with her top off and pyjama bottoms on , leads me to the room . Business out of the way in which I requested for 15 mins £40 in the hope of a p & d .

She strips off and shes fairly attractive wg .she claims she's 19 but I'd say early to mid twenties for sure .Not a head-Turner or even one you'd look at/ notice in the street but once naked just about good enough to get your dick hard. Decent size arse and hips with small perky breasts . I'd say the photos give you a gist of what she looks like albeit at her absolute best with the right angles .

She sucks me off OW , the technique was below average but once I told her dont use hands it improved a lot . As I told her to get on top she let me know that she doesn't fuck in 15 mins so I would have to fork out an extra 20 . Which I did .

I ask her to go on top she gets up and preps herself and this is where the meet turns sour. She appears to take something out of her pussy and open the bin . I didnt see exactly so I thought maybe I'm confusing things . She gets on top and she appears to be enjoying it and her riding was pretty good so no complaints about that . We switch positions she places my dick   in her pussy hurriedly as I'm hitting it from the back a whiff of shit + b.o arises (not as bad as other wgs I've seen before  but definitely noticeable enough to be offputting) . I'd say 4.5/10 on the whiff scale with 1 being squeaky clean and 10 being absolutely filthy .
I block it out and get my nut

 I take out the condom I notice blood on the condom and I'm absolutley discusted.  At this point it Dawn's on me the WG was probably on her period and what shed taken out earlier was probably a tampon . I notice a bit of blood on the bottom of my shaft so got home asap to have  a shower. 

This last punt made me rethink everything and after this I'm out of the game for good . That's so unprofessional and a hazard to my health so it ain't worth it for me anymore . Be careful lads and maybe just be Frank with these wgs and ask if they're on their periods etc.  This was a wake-up call for me and I'm out of the punting game.  Farewell
. Sorry if this is too long
.

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Jeez sounds like an early Halloween surprise! Appreciate the review though m8y and bet you enjoyed that shower!:-)