Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: super shaggin' tuesday!  (Read 1886 times)

gestaltentity

whats gannin on??

loads of free time tommorrow so thought I'd let my hair down a bit and have a bit of a birthday treat while I am at.  Spent the last couple of days trying to make a booking..., yvonne, keeva, kara, brooke nights and several other 'A-listers' (that's A as in top notch not the 'other 'A' you filthy minded perverts!), and every one of em, all booked up solid on Tuesday

dirty buggers the lot of ya!     :D :D :P :P

Anyone care to chip in any suggestions?  even wondered wether was a good duo out there that will get into each other as well as me for an hour or 2

Offline dino1990

rani rai, stunning and great in bed.

Barry Shipton

dirty buggers the lot of ya!     :D :D :P :P

Not guilty - my booking's for Wednesday - but the moral is if you want A listers than plan to book at least a week or more in advance, you'll only get a same day/next day booking if you are lucky and they have a cancellation.

gestaltentity

rani rai, stunning and great in bed.

yup, messaged her too.  not available!

it's a conspiracy I tell you! :diablo:

I know I should have organised something sooner, to be honest, naive little me thought 4 days notice would be fine!

gk2000

Kelly in Morpeth will not disappoint!

Yohan Kebab

Minxxy Mia is fit with a fantastic (fake) rack and body I'd class her as A list

Offline ManInBlack

Jade Heart would be my suggestion, genuinely gets into the session and her deepthroat is amazing

gestaltentity

jade heart....  not working tommorow afternoon evening!  I was looking at a tea time play time preferably

minxxy mia has often intrigued me, and hadn't thought about her, messaged her just now, see what she says I guess.  my plan B is External Link/Members Only with whom I said I would confirm tomorrow morning if all else fails

and in the spirit of taking one for the team, did also thinking about seeing if amazing(!) annabel and sophialily were available for a full on 3-some

definitely seems like there some serious shagging going on in toon the morra though!

Offline dino1990

jade heart....  not working tommorow afternoon evening!  I was looking at a tea time play time preferably

minxxy mia has often intrigued me, and hadn't thought about her, messaged her just now, see what she says I guess.  my plan B is External Link/Members Only with whom I said I would confirm tomorrow morning if all else fails

and in the spirit of taking one for the team, did also thinking about seeing if amazing(!) annabel and sophialily were available for a full on 3-some

definitely seems like there some serious shagging going on in toon the morra though!

she looks hot, tell us how it goes. wouldn't mind booking her myself

john boy

just my opinion but I always think one to one is better ive done 3 somes and 4somes but it was never as good as it sounds  each to there own though have fun