Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Esmeralda - Leamington Spa  (Read 2260 times)

4 review(s) for Sexy Esmeralda  (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Racetrackbaby

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only+

The Short version: my first propper punt in many many years, the meet took place start of Oct 2019.
 Half hour £60 OW, covered sex, then a consolation massage because I jizzed ten minutes too quickly.  :rolleyes:

The setup: So had a few hour to play with between work and found myself in Leamington spa around midday with the undeniably need for some imediate debauchery.

I had planned for this eventuality and had saved three viable options from adultwork:  rang all three looking for an immediate half hour session, hopefully one of them would be available short notice, I had no particular preference as I thought all three looked very fuckable with similar (medium)  feedback.

COMS: 
Tried my luck phoning:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Got no response... more on this later.

Then External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Got an out of country ringtone. Then a TXT back saying she was available, to which I replied but got no further response.  :dash:

I then phoned my final option:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
Who responded by TXT with the single word "Hi".. it was at this point I realised the phone number for Selena and Esmeralda are one and the same, so I actually had no idea which one I was going to meet  :D but like I say was not bothered as I fancied both. Got the address via TXT and made my merry way over.

Venue:
Nice newish appartment block between the parade and a pedestrian shopping street.  I considered it to be nice and incognito.  Flat itself is decent, evidence of other girls working there but did not see or hear anybody else.

Esmeralda:
I thought she looked great and her demeanour was personable but certainly no chatty or particularly flirty.  Had sexy red lingerie on and a cracking set of tits. Her adult work pics are heavily touched up but still accurate enough to recognise her.

The meet: She is South American and had funky latino music playing which i thought was fun.  Once hard she slipped on a bright blue blueberry smelling condom, which for some unknown reason, I also thought was fun. The highlight of the meet for me was a very decent covered BJ with her bent over showing off her cracking arse and pussy in the mirror whist I pulled her bum cheeks apart.  She proceeded to sit on my cock facing away from me and had a nice deep grind on top of me.  We then went on to standing doggy in the mirror, watching her tits bouncing proved too much for me and I shot my load in the bag deep inside her.  Shame really because I was looking forward to some missionary!  But like I said it was my first full punt in many many years so I guess the excitement got to me.

She cleaned me up nicely and offered the consolation 10 min massage which I accepted.  I enquired about a second round but she said I would need to make an hour booking for two pops which I declined. So off I went.

I had a cracking time as I fancied a bit of no strings shagging, I plan on returning. Those looking for a GF experience would probably have been disappointed as kissing and cuddling didn't seem to be on the menu (although in fairness I did not ask).  The booking system has room for improvement. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online mr.bluesky

Good review Racetrackbaby  :thumbsup: I notice on her enjoys list she offers oral without yet she gave you oral with. Was this at your request ?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 05:18:37 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Racetrackbaby

She had the Jonny on immediately no questions asked.  I didn't protest as I preffer it that way.   
So can't say if she does or doesn't do OWO, but I guess you would have to request it.