Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Lisa - B2B massage - Warwick  (Read 1182 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5118720) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Racetrackbaby

Link:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

A terrace house on a small street.  Plenty of free parking in roads.  Located near to Homebase on Emscote road.  Visited twice and the first time I bumped directly into a couple of neibours who said hello, this street offers little cover for those that like to operate incognito. Massage room is set up nicely with heated bed and a fish tank to enjoy.

Services:
1 hour - £80
B2B Massage, HE

Coms:
Excellent just phoned the day prior and booked no problem.  Sent a txt on arrival and was let in promptly.

Lisa:
I consider Lisa to be very attractive in particular her pretty face and smile.  Quiet short i would guess 5ft2 with a nice body, lovely fake boobs and a tidy arse.  She is curvy not skinny. Her stated age of 29 seems to be accurate to my eyes.  Personality wise she is friendly chatty and quiet good fun. 

Meet:
Lisa offers an excellent massage first and foremost and is worth the money all on its own.  She has her set way of doing things and is very much in control of proceedings.
 Nice set of underwear soon removed.  The HE comes at the half way mark with a very sensual B2B and edging hand job with nice words of encouragement.  She soon had me coming like a fountain and was kind enough to use her spare hand to stop the enormous spray of ejaculate from covering my own face... which I thought was considerate  :thumbsup:.
Relaxing massage continued afterwards. Didn't attempt any touching, no extras offered. Then upstairs to wash off all the oil in the provided shower and on my merry way trying to avoid the neighbours.

Verdict:
Excellent massage and excelent B2B service from a lovely lady.  Feels more like a relaxation spa treat than a punt.

Offline Racetrackbaby

Meetings took place end of summer 2019.

Offline Beamer

Meetings took place end of summer 2019.

Good review.....
Lisa is great but she is late 30's and wearing very well.
Still in my top 3 FBSM SP's.