Author Topic: gloryholesecretsxx - AW - Atherton  (Read 1969 times)


24 review(s) for gloryholesecretsxx (19 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Silva21

External Link/Members Only

£110 for 60 mins.

Made this visit in Sep. Nice sunny day, just finished decorating the house and so a punt was in order.
I've been to see this girl before and had a great time so when my plan A blew out I thought I'd see if she was around and she was.

Quick text, told her I was looking for a suck, rim and fuck, quick response and I was on my way.
I was particularly looking forward to her rimming as she was amazing last time.

Got there, got the come up text and knocked on the door.

Looks,
She quiet nice looking, not supermodel material but always makes a real effort and she looked like she was ready for a night out. Very nice in a red two piece outfit.

The place is clean and tidy and I grabbed a shower and she took my overalls off me and hung them up.

Services.
As I said, I was particularly looking forward to being rimmed and some nice deep oral.
She lay on the bed and started FK. Really nice. I lay there and enjoyed it for quiet a bit.

She went down and started suckling. Starts off really nice but was a bit toothy if I'm honest. I don't recall her giving a toothy BJ previously but it wasn't enough to detract from the enjoyment.
Very good attention to my balls too.

Asked to be rimmed and...... Meh.....
I was on my back so I turned over onto all fours for a better angle and.... Meh....
She seemed more interested in putting her finger in my arse,which in fairness I also really like so thought she'd mix it up a bit.... But no. There was the odd lick but in all honesty it was fairly dire as far as rimming goes. Disappointed because I could have chosen any number of wg's but after the last sensational rimming I thought she was a sure fire.
In the end I asked her to lie on her back and I gave her some RO.

Very clean, very fresh and very enjoyable.

Then went into mish and doggy before asking for her to get on her knees and I thought I'd face fuck her... Gently as I remember last time she wasn't great at this.
Nope, I was going gentle but when I got so far in she asked me not to go any further into her throat so just over half way in... Disappointing again. She basically put her hands on my cock preventing any deep throat at all. I'm an avg size BTW.

I came in her mouth and she swallows but no looking at you with a cheeky smile or saying something saucy. She just gets up and the session ends. Felt a bit of a twat tbh.

I remember last time the session just ending too and it's as though once your done she doesn't know what to do.

So in summary...

She's very nice, very pleasant, very clean, good fk, and swallows. Good vfm,all positive. but the rimming and deep throat (the actual owo was nice) was very disappointing as was the ending.  Considering the reasons I booked her it has to be a neutral.
Also when I checked later there was red marks on my cock from her teeth. Not good.

I was in there 50 minutes.

Would I go again?
I liked gloryholesecretsxx MK1, but I wouldn't go again after this last visit. That's a no.

Offline Bustydusty

Cheers for the review - off the list then..

Offline Silva21

Cheers for the review - off the list then..
Aye, not great unfortunately.
She's well reviewed and so possibly just having an off day but I'd prefer it if her off days didn't coincide with me spending £110 and not getting the reason I visited tbh

Offline Bustydusty

Aye, not great unfortunately.
She's well reviewed and so possibly just having an off day but I'd prefer it if her off days didn't coincide with me spending £110 and not getting the reason I visited tbh

Tbh it’s a bit of a trek and I’d need to be more sure that I’d find it worthwhile

Offline samneil15

Strange one that Silva - I found her DT was full on. Have a read of my review. On occasion she has also made it very very messy if you know what I mean.

She also rims me like she's searching for gold  :unknown:

Sorry you didn't enjoy.

Offline Silva21

Strange one that Silva - I found her DT was full on. Have a read of my review. On occasion she has also made it very very messy if you know what I mean.

She also rims me like she's searching for gold  :unknown:

Sorry you didn't enjoy.

Yep, this was my second visit (first was reviewed too).
The first time was great.
Maybe an off day. Either way, it wasn't great this time.