Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pakistani NINA - Heathrow  (Read 680 times)

25 review(s) for Pakistani NINA (13 positive, 7 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline GMontag

A couple of months ago tried booking Nina, giving the "hype"about her performance. I was also aware to expect delays as she has form for double booking and overrunning bookings. Well I experienced that totally on my first attempt. Made a booking,agreed time with address and hotel details sent. On getting there she had me waiting for about 45 mins or so after which I gave up and left. What really pissed me off then was her one word reply after of "sorry". No explanation.
So tried to see if her performance was that good as I was in the area again. Booking done last week for same day meet by text, same location same hotel. I got there on time and let her know. Delay again, this time only 5 mins as she said she had just finished lunch. Room details sent and we were off!
My first impression wasn't too bad. She isn't a stunner but she has a look about her that I can definitely go for. And a great body. So all good. She also talks a lot so made it easy to get on with.
From the start though her phone kept on going off, both personal and punting. I know as she first answered the personal one to deal with home stuff which I didn't listen on to.

Cash sorted and we got on to it. I must say I can actually see why there are those who enjoy her services. She is definitely enthusiastic and not one to hold back. We had kissing, owl and reverse oral. I found her really fresh and smelling great. The thing is that for me there was definitely an element of acting from her. Now majority of WGs are great at acting just to make us feel good. And yes that's why we pay them. But what I've found is that those who really get into it make the experience a bit more fun. She was bone dry and needed lube both times. Even after going down on her, the moans just didn't ring true.
I came twice and yes she fully delivered but I rather left feeling unsatisfied. Not grudging her for what she charged which is ok but just felt from my part that we didn't click.
I wouldn't go back,and that's because I would rather chance it with a new punt than go back. Or if there were absolutely no other options and she didn't time waste.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Muff licker

I think she is a filthy cow and not bad value for a Pakistani she is down to earth and not up her own arse like some of the Asian SP's

Offline GMontag

I think she is a filthy cow and not bad value for a Pakistani she is down to earth and not up her own arse like some of the Asian SP's
Totally agree with that. And she has a great toned body. The neutral may sound unfair but I would say I wasn't wowed by her.
Should have added that I would definitely recommend her as she is a great person and no airs about her. You really know you with a real individual and not like those who want you to look down on you for being paid to have sex. She's no way like that.
I personally have had a lot better experience sex wise so on that  couldn't go with a full positive. Plus the whole time wasting the first attempt. That was a negative but having seen her only just cancelled out the positives
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 05:01:39 pm by GMontag »

Offline Jerk Chicken

Fair and balanced review OP.

I think I am on punt 5 or 6 with this one. I have yet to leave her where I have not been fully drained and totally fucked out!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Muff licker

Agreed JC and in this world its unusual for us gents to return to a SP