Author Topic: DirtyWomsnxxx - Stowmarket  (Read 846 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5240092) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by finn5555]

Offline Sibiu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue- a new build bungalow on the south side of Stowmarket. No issues finding it or parking. Clean inside. Bedroom was poorly lit but fine.

Price - £100 Made the booking after sending out a number of requests without any luck. Probably Plan D

Xena has been escorting on and off since 2011. Her photos were almost certainly taken back then. Her face is now rounder compared with the images in her private gallery. I reckon she’s put on a fair amount of weight - she now has quite a belly and her tits have gone south. She was bigger than I expected from her photos.

Dressed quite attractively, undressed to reveal suspenders and stockings.

Some dfk then onto the bed. A protracted session of 69 which was good. She enjoys giving oral and is good at it.

Next fucked in doggy, then more oral (OWO) on me then blew. A pretty vanilla experience.

Some chat before getting dressed and leaving after 55mins. I don’t think she’s the sharpest knifein the box but she is pleasant enough.

Would I visit again? Possibly not.

Probably


Offline Bogof60

Thanks for that review Sibiu.  :drinks:
Been on my HL for a while now both with this profile and her previous one Dita.
Never got around to seeing her but now your review presents me with more questions than answers.
Should I or shouldn't I   :unknown:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tallguy64

Had a meet but was underwhelmed, pleasant enough lady but very passive, I think if there was more competition in Stowmarket she would struggle to get customers