External Link/Members OnlyALeays wanted to try this place primarily to see how good the massage is and check if it is as advertised a legitimate massage provider
Comms - straight forward quick text and appointment sorted. 1 hour £35
Premises - nice reception area door unlocked so can walk I without delay, which is handy given it is right on a busy road as you turn right after coming down South Road. Premises are nice and clean and room I was shown was very spacious with 1 beds, later told there is a 2nd room with one bed. Usually 5 girls work there but only 2 available today.
Service told immediately that it is massage only and I can confirm there is no suggestion of anything else on offer so 100% legit.
Lady is in her late 40s best guess. Shown to room and told to undress but leave underwear on , slight problem I had gone commando, but no problem just told to put towel over.
Massage best I have had for a long time proper technique pressure and attention to all the right areas front and back leaving me very relaxed. Fortunately no twitches or movement from below. Massage exactly 1 hour including hotel towel wash down. Would highly recommend for a legit massage but don't expect anything else