Author Topic: Sexy34gg - Lymm  (Read 2654 times)


4 review(s) for Sexy34gg (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline stanr

External Link/Members Only
30 mins £60

I was on my way back from North Wales and saw that she was available and working from Lymm so messaged her. Very quick coms and 30 mins later I was pulling into Lymm Services and walking in the hotel there. Access to the hotel was simple and anonymous.

As per her description, very friendly chatty lady who is living and working out of the services full time.

Exchanged money and then straight on the bed, kissing played with her tits, and then on with the condom and some good fucking in all positions.

Eventually shot my load over her body and then cleaned up.

This was what it was - a short notice, spur of the moment VFM, 'empty my balls' punt, nothing special but nothing disastrous either, a real friendly chatty lady, prob been in the business a long while.

Would I meet again - maybe!

Offline Np1984


Offline katmandu

Good VFM for a 30 min punt in a hotel.

You could put her on your travel expenses if you got receipt off her.

Petrol £40.

Coffee and cookie £12.50.

30 min punt £60.

If I was your boss would just moan about the prices Costa are charging but congratulate you on getting a decent punt for £60.


Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Good VFM for a 30 min punt in a hotel.

You could put her on your travel expenses if you got receipt off her.

Petrol £40.

Coffee and cookie £12.50.

30 min punt £60.

If I was your boss would just moan about the prices Costa are charging but congratulate you on getting a decent punt for £60.

 :D

Offline hungrypunt

Feels a bit awk for me walking in there, tiny reception desk on left and stairs on right.
no one on reception when you went in ?

Offline freeze44

Feels a bit awk for me walking in there, tiny reception desk on left and stairs on right.
no one on reception when you went in ?

I know what you mean and not somewhere would go often as be quite easy to get on first name terms with the staff!  :D

last time was there and after the punt going back to my car a cop car was parked next to me! Afternoon officer!  :hi:  :sarcastic:

Offline stanr

no one on reception when i went so anything but awkward to be honest...... and yes i got OWO

Offline Toddjones

Trying to post a review of this girl

Where do I start

Village hotel reception asked if I was ok I replied yes dosent bother me but might bother others

Girl opens the door dosent look like her pictures looks rough like she’s been partying for days

First thing she says get some money out

Noticed lots of empty glasses of alcohol on the table

Anyway onto the bed she strips off revealing big boobs but a even bigger belly

Could do with a visit to the dentist aswell

Just wanted a bj instead I received a mediocre wank and occasional 10 second licks of my dick

Waste of £40 but then u get what u pay for