Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lin/Lilly Massage - Stratford Upon Avon  (Read 880 times)

Offline montana1977

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Semi-detached private house in Stratford Upon Avon, quite street with plenty of parking. Massage table set up in the front room with decent lightening and not too dark.

Services:
60 mins - £40 for massage plus an additional £20 for HE.

Lin (also referred to as Lilly on here):
Lin is quite good looking in a curvy bubbly sort of way, she has nice face features and nice smile. Friendly personality and happy to keep conversation going but reluctant to answer any person questions. Body wise she has a nice pair of boobs, I didn’t see her topless or anything but within the top she was wearing they looked good and showing a nice cleavage. She looks quite curvy and I’d say probably a size 12 with a bit of a tummy but as there was no stripping going on, I can’t really say for sure.

Meet:
The meet was late evening, so she was already on the wine and was drinking a glass during the massaging. Not much to say here as didn’t really do much, massage was good though. Started of massaging my back and then down to legs, etc, was a good massage and she does ask if pressure ok and how you like it. There was no teasing or nothing sensual about it, it was just a decent massage. Once turned over Lin carried on with the massage in the same way, on occasions there was a bit of touching and brushing against me but nothing that was really arousing, once, finished with the massage she began the HE at which was done with her sitting between my legs, at this point it becomes more sensual with a bit of teasing and plenty of eye contact. She allowed touching but just over her clothes, which was fine with me. Once done, she cleaned up and was no rush to kick me out, had a little chat and then left.

Verdict:
I don’t know if I would go see Lin again, mainly because even though we got on, I didn’t feel a real connection there so wasn’t a sensual meet as I normally like. I would recommend her though as she does give a good massage, is friendly and does give a good HE, I know others have probably connected with her more and therefore got more from her and probably a better experience but for me it just lacked something.

Offline Pete556

Good review. Looks like her price as increased slightly. Given your review, I would not return to see her.

Offline Flunkagenda

I have visited a few times and enjoyed each visit. Although it’s highly unlikely that more than HE is on offer, she has become more comfortable with the ‘over the clothes’ caressing. Engaging and good delivery of both massage and HE for me