Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: diamonds low profiles ???  (Read 1426 times)

Offline nicentrim88

Has anyone got any info on these girls who work for diamonds as there doesn't appear to be any already on this site

sonia - she looks gorgeous but ee which I usually stay clear of but could be swayed.

bridie - never seen anything of her on here ??

Lucie - she's been around for ages but never heard anything either.

And when I say info,  I mean looks, service and attitudes not whereabouts etc
 :)

Offline ohfook1t

couple reviews on all the girls you listed on here. do a search. lucie also goes by the name jade on amour as well

john boy

Has anyone got any info on these girls who work for diamonds as there doesn't appear to be any already on this site

sonia - she looks gorgeous but ee which I usually stay clear of but could be swayed.

Sonia perfect figure average looks no kissing tits to die for lays there like a doll   bridie  decent figure few tattoos and piercings likes kissing and not bad enthusiasm looks 6out 10   my own opions it depends what YOU like

Offline nicentrim88

Did bridie have a tattoo across the front of one of her thighs and also a piercing just above the lip?? Only I think I may of seen her before as an indie.... and oh yeah those tits on sonia are making me want to go but I dont want a shite service. ...

Offline dino1990

hi, she had a few tats but no piercings above lip. was a very rushed service in a shit hole flat. wouldn't recommend

john boy

Did bridie have a tattoo across the front of one of her thighs and also a piercing just above the lip?? Only I think I may of seen her before as an indie.... and oh yeah those tits on sonia are making me want to go but I dont want a shite service. ...
  ye that's her

Yohan Kebab

I'm thinking I might try bridie daft name like
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 05:16:53 pm by Yohan Kebab »

Offline nicentrim88

Cheers johnboy . Yeah shes worth a punt nothing to write home about. 

john boy

Cheers johnboy . Yeah shes worth a punt nothing to write home about.
ye shes exactly like you just said

Offline Bengeo13

I think Bridie went by the name Sasha69 on aw