Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ?Rung FBSM with extras. Stoke  (Read 2970 times)

Offline Beamer

External Link/Members Only

I have seen this SP before at a private house in Stoke. This time it was a small shop near Asda. It had the appearance of a legit operation.
The contact details above seem to have changed but it is the correct location. Their also appears to be a similar gt advert for her using a house off Campbell Road?
Contact appears to be linked to this ad?
External Link/Members Only

Am confused but hey ho, the booking was easy enough, made by text and then confirmation phone call. Parking is freely available in side streets or I guess you could use the Asda a 3/4 minute walk away.
She isnt a looker but pleasant enough and decent English. I knew her before as Rung but she appears to have another name(s) as above. Sorry this is not clearer. She is quite dumpy with relatively small boobs. Her chatty style removed some of the doubts I was having as regards what was going to be on offer.
Massage started and was ok and she didn't move away from the wandering hands.
After about 30 minutes the massage was getting quite sensual and after a 2 minute negotiation she was naked and receiving RO.
After a bit more negotiations and me showing the packet of condoms she agreed FS...."but promise that you won't tell anyone"....."I don't normally do this".  Yes, I think not!
After a bit of CG she was bent over the massage table with legs wide apart and happily moving in tune with me.
Wether it was real or not she got very wet and seemed to get a few shakes as I pounded away.
I didn't last as long as it was a couple of weeks since my last punt so I filled the bag and then had a further 5/10 minutes massage. Cleaned up and away in about 75 minutes.
In total, I paid £120. I was happy with that and if passing would certainly visit again. But compared with my regular SP's she would be a "plan B".
Apparently,  other girls work out of the same place but I forgot to ask for details.

Offline Hugger-Mugger

From your description, and the links, that appears to be Rose. There's at least one other lady, Leena, that shares the same Wolstanton premises. Each uses her own Gumtree ad with a different, but similar mobile number and the number outside the shop is different too. I believe they just come to the premises when called. Rung, the owner works out of Campbell road premises, if I understand correctly.

Offline Beamer

Cheers.
Clarifies the situation for me.

Offline shed

Cheers.
Clarifies the situation for me.

Nice one Beamer. This sounds like the same Thai Rose who used to be in Erdington a few years ago. She was short, bit dumpy but an OK punt and at the time her prices were very reasonable. She operated out of her flat which was near a small shopping centre. Only worked until 3pm as she had two children at school. I remember her finger nails were long as they used to scratch my balls as she massaged them. FS was on offer and she enjoyed a good fuck. Later she text me to say she had relocated to Stoke area but the travel was too far as there were better nearer to where I lived at the time
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 09:36:50 pm by shed »

Offline Beamer

Thanks Shed.
She seems to be quite street wise.

Offline Compact92

Thanks beamer. Ill be goimg next week. I will leave a review. Had a pc so should be able leave it in the right place

Offline Compact92

Tried them today but said they fully booked. Gutted. Not back till Thursday now