Author Topic: scarletthart – Brighton  (Read 1804 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2397366) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by hungrypunt]

Offline tiptopgifs

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Location: Preston Park, Brighton
Comms: All via AW, no phone number given, booked the day before, but only confirmed just over an hour before agreed time, lived locally, so wasn't an issue for me.
Rate: £80 for 30mins

Physical: If you view her profile you'll see she has a fuller figure, if this bothers you then steer clear, but if you can see past that and love huge boobs, then maybe she's the girl for you. Face wise she's alright, chubby girl, chubby face.

Session: After finally confirming the booking and getting the address, the place was pretty easy to find, in a fairly discreet area. It's in a house converted into flats, so you're buzzed into a hallway, but it was the first flat so not much chance of bumping into other people. Once in Scarlett led me to the bedroom, papers sorted, and asked to use the loo, wasn't offered a shower though, nor did it seem that one would be on offer. Anyway, once back in the bedroom we sat on the bed and chatted about what we liked before getting down to it.
Scarlett was wearing a black dress, which I lifted up to grope her butt while we made out, but soon had it off her to have her in just her bra and knickers, with her bra on she has a ton of cleavage, which is just mighty to behold, I would have loved to have been able to pop her tits out with the bra still on, but they seemed pretty well strapped in, so off it came. Her tits are just amazing, big, full, and heavy, you could really just spend the whole time on her boobs. But I wasn't just there for her boobs, Scarlett is also an anal lover, and so am I. She has a huge selection of toys, mostly anal ones including a bloody huge butt plug, which she said she yet to fully insert. We played with her butthole for a while, getting it nicely lubed up before making my choice of which toy I should put up her butt while fucking her.
Rubber on, Scarlett laid back on the bed, I lifted and spread her legs wide before going in balls deep, I then proceeded to build up a rhythm, and was soon really pounding into her, which from her face she seemed to enjoy. During the pounding the toy up her butt did fly out, so she got onto her knees for some anal action. She can take it really well up the butt, once you're nicely lubed, her butt will swallow your cock. I'm decently sized, and at no point was she telling me to slow down.
It was getting close to finishing time, so Scarlett knelt down and gobbled away, her oral is really good and deep, lots of spit and good hand relief to match. I took over to get me over the edge, and she took a great facial. Once I finished, her first instinct wasn't to wipe it off, but to check herself out in the mirror, I quite liked that.

Notes: This punt is from some months back, sorry for not creating it sooner. Scarlett no longer offers anal in 30 min session, but is included in her hourly rate of £130. From previous mentions of her on here, I can totally believe her being a no show, but if you do get hold of her, she does provide a good service.

Pro: Great boobs, great anal, good OWO, fantastic facial.
Cons: Big girl, was a bit stubbly down below, quite shy to begin with, confirmation was a bit late.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only