Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Magalie - french girl  (Read 5246 times)

Fourthreesemi

Been with a few in glasgow and only one bad one - blonde Betty,  really poor punt. However never went with Magalie.

Is it worth 50 4 a shag bit of rimming and foot fetish?

Opinions welcome.

Sailormack

Been with a few in glasgow and only one bad one - blonde Betty,  really poor punt. However never went with Magalie.

Is it worth 50 4 a shag bit of rimming and foot fetish?

Opinions welcome.

Aparrently it's extra if you don't insisit in her brushing her teeth between punters  :vomit:

Fourthreesemi

Been  and seen this morning :P

She is a bit bonkers but decent fuck.

Erika and lovely destiny r my tops tho :yahoo:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 12:11:04 pm by Fourthreesemi »

Offline myothernameis

Been  and seen this morning :P

She is a bit bonkers but decent fuck.

Erika and lovely destiny r my tops tho :yahoo:

Did you get the wondering finger treatment......finger up your bum  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

BigSur

The only time I was there the room smelled strongly of shite which meant the guy before me must have had her shite in his mouth. She has fb from somebody boasting of how she done two big shites in his mouth. And she never showers between bookings and likes to be rimmed so you take your chances of licking her shitey arse. No thanks

Offline captaincrunch

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 1
Troops her reviews disgust me. But if she's a bit bonkers that only makes her maybe a little bit hot in my eyes.

Is she psycho stab you in the chest crazy or nympho sex-addict crazy?

Offline Bobnero

Magalie is fantastic.  Never seen so much written about one woman on these forums.  She's confident, sexy and knows what she likes!  Yeah a little kink here and there but what do you want your wife....

Gets my recommendation every time!

RandyF

She's cheap & offers extreme services like shiteing, fisting. Mental?  WTF do you think  :dance:

If that's what your after, and you can get over the fact she doesn't wash properly between shiters, there really aren't any alternatives in Glasgow.

Fourthreesemi

Did you get the wondering finger treatment......finger up your bum  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:
yeah!!

Offline Alexix

I met Megalie a couple of years ago...

Pros:  her services and price were OK
Cons: her personality is a bit out of the ordinary. She also looked older than she stated

tyner

I have heard she is extreme which is why I am going to see her next week. I have asked for her to shit on me and seems more than happy to do this. Before you all start what is great about HardSports is the erotisism of seeing, smelling, touching or even tasting/licking what you are not suppose to ever see from a lady. I really hope Magalie delivers a big hard one.
Will let you know. 

yorkshire123

I have heard she is extreme which is why I am going to see her next week. I have asked for her to shit on me and seems more than happy to do this. Before you all start what is great about HardSports is the erotisism of seeing, smelling, touching or even tasting/licking what you are not suppose to ever see from a lady. I really hope Magalie delivers a big hard one.
Will let you know.

Another "i want a reaction" poster. :wacko:
My reaction is, fuck off back down your hole troll!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 11:28:00 am by yorkshire123 »

Sailormack

Will let you know.

I hope that she has a dodgy curry the night before  :sarcastic:

grey402

No it ain't worth £50 at all. shes crap, rude and terrible punt. I've been. Never again its 1 to defo avoid.

tyner

God it is sooooo difficult with this Magalie as reports vary all the time. Tell me a little bit more about your bad time?
Anyway, Sailor Boy, you should watch some MFX and SG videos with Tima and Co to get yourself into the scat thing!!!!
Liberating and so dirty.

vorian

God it is sooooo difficult with this Magalie as reports vary all the time. Tell me a little bit more about your bad time?
Anyway, Sailor Boy, you should watch some MFX and SG videos with Tima and Co to get yourself into the scat thing!!!!
Liberating and so dirty.

Happy to leave the shitty punts to you.  :hi:

yorkshire123

Liberating and so dirty.

If your into scat, may i suggest you go & join saffe, as i gather some of the witches of eastwick on there have no problem with shitting on the odd punter.
Its the "twat thread" for you sir :vomit:

yorkshire123

If your into scat, may i suggest you go & join saffe, as i gather some of the witches of eastwick on there have no problem with shitting on the odd punter.
Its the "cunt thread" for you sir :vomit:

Sorry meant cunt thread, maybe a twat thread is needed also?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 12:44:42 pm by yorkshire123 »

tyner

Give me some more details if you have a minute or two. She is so prolific and has so much feedback (good) it makes you wonder if it is all a fake set up.

vorian

Give me some more details if you have a minute or two. She is so prolific and has so much feedback (good) it makes you wonder if it is all a fake set up.

And that's number five about the same prossie.  :hi:

tyner

No it ain't worth £50 at all. shes crap, rude and terrible punt. I've been. Never again its 1 to defo avoid.
What about a few details if you have a minute? She is so prolific and has such good feedback!! Is she a con???

grey402

I thought that when i went as i looked on her aw profile and had plenty good feedback so at 50 i thought it was worth a shot, Throughout the punt she kept leaving the room which made me feel so uneasy, on top of that her phone kept buzzing and she easily answered 5 texts messages, Service was terrible no effort what so ever, I find her very rude and there is much better girls out there for the money mate

tyner

Thanks - that is good to know. All the reviews make out she is completely uninhibited so gets you wanting to meet her.

tyner

Thanks - that is good to know. All the reviews make out she is completely uninhibited so gets you wanting to meet her.

grey402

Yeah i done the same, i honestly don't know if i believe all her feedback on aw so misleading. Theres a few threads on here about her i wish i read before going.

james1979

Just a quick question is Tyner sometimes called Magalie? :angelgirl:

vorian

Just a quick question is Tyner sometimes called Magalie? :angelgirl:

Well out of his 12 posts so far, he has mentioned her in 10 of them, so make of that as you will.  :unknown:

james1979

No it can't possibly be her, as she would never do something like that  :dash: