Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivy2019 Blackheath  (Read 1410 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5336989) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Offline PapaSmurf

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Solid. Very friendly and consistent. The area she's located in has shitty phone signals, so you might get delayed responses.

Location: Quiet area. About a 20 minute walk from Blackheath. You can catch a bus 89 that will take you right up to her road. There was some kind of renovation going on so the noise might put off some people

Appearance: Yea she's the girl in he pics. Her ass to waste ration is insane :wacko:. She has the appearance of Trinidadian girl. Face is pretty enough. Not drop dead gorgeous or anything (But what WG ever is  :unknown:). She might have got some extra points if she wore make up, but most WG don't wear make up nowadays so I'm used to it.

Service: She absolutely excels in communication and banter. She's from Canada so English isn't a problem. Excellent conversationalist. Made me feel very comfortable. I requested a BJ and some general body massage, HJ, Body2body. She only does oral WITH the condom, and if I'm honest it wasn't great. All the other services were fine. I paid for an £80 30 minute session.

Full disclosure, I've stopped sleeping with WG. I prefer happy ending massage's, lapdance's, fourplay etc. So I can't give you any juicy details of how well she can take dick or anything like that.

I will say, I was made to feel very welcome and would definitely see her again.  :thumbsup:

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review.

If it is not too personal to you, would you like to say why your punting shift, if not no problems??

A [P]P.S afterthought: Is she still offering out the refreshments??
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 12:47:09 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online sparkus

Oh yes, was offered a selection of fruit and a bowl of lollies when leaving! Handy to remove the taste of vulva I suppose.

Online Gentlelovemaking

Good review Papa Smurf can you elaborate on why you no longer sleep with SP’s ?

Offline Global_Punter

Good review, I sometimes prefer FBSM BUTT occasionally will plunge for the right SP.

Offline PapaSmurf

Cheers for the review.

If it is not too personal to you, would you like to say why your punting shift, if not no problems??

A [P]P.S afterthought: Is she still offering out the refreshments??
Good review Papa Smurf can you elaborate on why you no longer sleep with SP’s ?

I just find it alot more relaxing. I do alot less work, and at times it can get a bit more intimate.
I haven't completely ruled out penetration, but it's off the cards for now.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 08:56:21 am by PapaSmurf »

Offline Global_Punter

I just find it alot more relaxing. I do alot less work, and at times it can get a bit more intimate.
I haven't completely ruled out penetration, but it's off the cards for now.

+ 1