Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ❤️NANA ❤️ - Leeds - THE BEST FULL SERVICE. 100%REAL FOTOS❤️  (Read 754 times)

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

It’s the same thing every time I fancy a punt..I consult my hot list, start Um’ing and Ar’ing then suffer from paralysis of analysis….
This one’s got nicer tits, but that one does DFK but is too far away, this one is FAF but doesn’t OWO, but that one “says” she OWO, DFK and CIM but is in the Rom Towers so might be a bullshitter……etc…etc….etc..

Then I came across this profile and those tits……HL went out the window,again….I wanted those tits washed and in my mouth within the hour.  I kept hearing that Boney M song “Brown girl in the Ring..Traa la lala la….” in my head for some reason…(insert your own joke here).

The link has gone now but will probably be up again soon,  the Number was.. 07878 178520.

This was meant to be a30 mins @ £50 P&D with prolonged sucking on those funbags.

Comms:
Sent off a text and post code sent by return.  Street was a 30 secs walk from the Broadway Centre..  NOT the Rom Towers…Phew!
Got there in plenty of time, made the call for directions and the flat number, to be told “no babeee, come to green street….”   Shit…fucking Rom Towers.   I was horny, plus those tits were awesome so off I trot.
I get there, made the call again to be told she’s coming. There are a couple of other punters around, on their phones, calling, texting etc when out comes this girl…..

The girl:
NOT what the BLC ordered at all..some plain dumpy girl in a house coat..She starts calling but my phone is on vibrate only, none of us look up…she’s waving her phone around now trying to get our attention…I totally blank it .. she plays with her phone then fucks off back inside.

I think Pheeew!  Just save myself £50 there.. The sad thing is, I know if I was up in the room with her, I’d have podged it..
Maybe I need to go back to “The Punting Academy” and retake my “walking away ” even when horny, module..

No “Brown Girl in her Ring, Traa la la  for me tonight it would seem.. These are the tits I were denied..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Wozel

I can see why you went through all that bother. Those titties look like they were made for sucking  :wacko:

Offline mikey lee

Offline leoswan

Maybe I need to go back to “The Punting Academy” and retake my “walking away ” even when horny, module..

I need to take this module as well... will make a review tomorrow of a massage place i've been to... thanks for sharing and those titties do look lovely

Offline haggis007

It’s the same thing every time I fancy a punt..I consult my hot list, start Um’ing and Ar’ing then suffer from paralysis of analysis….
This one’s got nicer tits, but that one does DFK but is too far away, this one is FAF but doesn’t OWO, but that one “says” she OWO, DFK and CIM but is in the Rom Towers so might be a bullshitter……etc…etc….etc..

Then I came across this profile and those tits……HL went out the window,again….I wanted those tits washed and in my mouth within the hour.  I kept hearing that Boney M song “Brown girl in the Ring..Traa la lala la….” in my head for some reason…(insert your own joke here).

The link has gone now but will probably be up again soon,  the Number was.. 07878 178520.

This was meant to be a30 mins @ £50 P&D with prolonged sucking on those funbags.

Comms:
Sent off a text and post code sent by return.  Street was a 30 secs walk from the Broadway Centre..  NOT the Rom Towers…Phew!
Got there in plenty of time, made the call for directions and the flat number, to be told “no babeee, come to green street….”   Shit…fucking Rom Towers.   I was horny, plus those tits were awesome so off I trot.
I get there, made the call again to be told she’s coming. There are a couple of other punters around, on their phones, calling, texting etc when out comes this girl…..

The girl:
NOT what the BLC ordered at all..some plain dumpy girl in a house coat..She starts calling but my phone is on vibrate only, none of us look up…she’s waving her phone around now trying to get our attention…I totally blank it .. she plays with her phone then fucks off back inside.

I think Pheeew!  Just save myself £50 there.. The sad thing is, I know if I was up in the room with her, I’d have podged it..

No “Brown Girl in her Ring, Traa la la  for me tonight it would seem.. These are the tits I were denied..

thanks for the warning mr blc .....

ill try that trick with the phone on silent in my pocket next time im in the rom towers courtyard .....  :hi: