Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelika from Wandees???  (Read 1322 times)

Offline wildstag

Does anyone know what has happened to Angelika from Wandees in North Baddesley. She was by far one of the best massage providers I have experienced the magic hands from.

Is she still working if yes does anyone know where?

Also can anyone who experienced her hands suggest a good alternative in the area.

Offline Kanda

She left there a couple of years ago sadly. She was simply the best but have not found anyone else who comes anywhere near to her. She is not working anywhere else as far as I am aware

Offline $$woody$$

She got married and left to go to college. Not working anywhere else as far as I know. At Wandees only Noi and Ae are worth seeing.

Offline Digby232

Anyone ever got anything more than a standard massage at this place.?
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wildstag

Kanda / $$Woody$$
Thanks for the update, looks like I will be heading into Romsey from now on.

Digby233 read into this thread to answer your question.

Wandees prides itself on its discretion, due to it’s location.

Offline houseboot

Anyone ever got anything more than a standard massage at this place.?

There's plenty of information here about all sorts of ladies and establishments.

Sometimes it's just better to go and do it with someone, somewhere rather than just keep asking questions.

If you're not ready, you're not ready ... but please stop asking questions when you don't appear to have any intention of going anywhere, doing anything  :hi:

Online AL300

Wildstag if you dont mind me asking where do you go in Romsey, unless its private thanks.

Offline HawkG

Wildstag if you dont mind me asking where do you go in Romsey, unless its private thanks.

Four years a member, zero reviews, expects specific advice from active members. Yay.

Online AL300

Sorry guys i know i have no reviews but im never allowed honestly i always ask out of good manors and they all plead with me not too.The reason is they say it encourages time wasters and rough people.Perhaps i should just do some anyway.

Offline houseboot

Sorry guys i know i have no reviews but im never allowed honestly i always ask out of good manors and they all plead with me not too.The reason is they say it encourages time wasters and rough people.Perhaps i should just do some anyway.

Never, ever mention Review sites to SPs.

By being a member here you are, in principle, agreeing to Review those you see.  However, there will be occasions when it might be inappropriate to. That is a judgment YOU must make.

Whilst it might seem good manners to ask the SP for permission, you may be alerting them to something that they are blissfully unaware of. If that is the case, it's better they remain ignorant.

Online AL300

I never have mentioned any website i have always just said reviews i do realise how things can multiply thanks very much for the comment.

Offline houseboot

I never have mentioned any website i have always just said reviews i do realise how things can multiply thanks very much for the comment.

The only SPs that would understand, or expect Reviews, are those on AW. As they would expect a Review, you don't need to ask them.

Anyone else wouldn't expect to be reviewed anywhere so mentioning Reviews is a no,no .... just don't go there.

Offline FecklessCumShedder

She got married and left to go to college. Not working anywhere else as far as I know. At Wandees only Noi and Ae are worth seeing.

I went recently and saw Toi, she is not one to add to the list of Noi and Ae, anyone who wants details please feel free to PM me as reviews are not appreciated.