Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo English No Show, No Comms to tell me - Coventry  (Read 1082 times)

33 review(s) for LaaLaa (15 positive, 4 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline James

Good Evening
i have debated this and decided to leave this as negative.
External Link/Members Only

This honey was touring in Coventry a few weeks ago. i looked at her profile and her body looks super hot, other members in threads mentioned facially shes nice too.

So when i seen shes in area and i was passing by later that day thought id text her. Time agreed and she gave the hotel details, a out of city big chain one. Discreet and free parking.

Got there and i text, she replies shes not at hotel yet and will be there later. can we change time.  I couldn't as i had things to do. So left it.
Now i dont know if i should have text later on in the day or should she have informed me she's not at the place.

Booking was confirmed as she confirmed it earlier on in day.
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Online mr.bluesky

Good Evening
i have debated this and decided to leave this as negative.
External Link/Members Only

This honey was touring in Coventry a few weeks ago. i looked at her profile and her body looks super hot, other members in threads mentioned facially shes nice too.

So when i seen shes in area and i was passing by later that day thought id text her. Time agreed and she gave the hotel details, a out of city big chain one. Discreet and free parking.

Got there and i text, she replies shes not at hotel yet and will be there later. can we change time.  I couldn't as i had things to do. So left it.
Now i dont know if i should have text later on in the day or should she have informed me she's not at the place.

Booking was confirmed as she confirmed it earlier on in day.

I notice she has quite a lot of negative reviews on this site. I don't think I would have risked booking someone with so many negatives. Her profile as of today shows she is now in Stoke on trent. No excuse on her part for not letting you know sooner for her not being there. Maybe a lucky escape for you considering all her negative reviews.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 06:08:13 am by mr.bluesky »

jbird123

She drives down from Liverpool/Manchester area, takes bookings on the way so if there is any bad traffic on M6 she moves all the bookings back. She is very popular so this will happen a lot which sucks, if it was me i'd get to the hotel switch the available now on, then take bookings. She is a bit cold, ice queen like, HOWEVER she is gorgeous.

Offline James

yep that's the excuse she gave later on by text. she should plan her time better and drive down so she is there for check in time. or use trains,
guess the best time to book is the next day if shes on tour
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac