Author Topic: Mia - Amour - Bensham  (Read 1600 times)


9 review(s) for Minxymia69 (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Jimmy Cagney

External Link/Members Only

Location: Terraced house in Bensham - entry via back gate so nice and discrete

Fee: Amour standard £60 for 30 minutes.

Mi without a doubt one of the most attractive escorts I have ever seen. Tall, over 6 feet in heels, fantastic long legs, great body and facially very attractive. Tanned all over. Dressed immaculately in stockings and lingerie. Some tattoos but nothing distracting.

When door opened I was taken aback to be confronted by such a lovely sight. Money out the way started off with some DFK, lots of tongue action, Mia then sank to her knees and have me an excellent BJ, taking it deep in her mouth. Loads of eye contact which was a real turn on.
Onto the bed where i reciprocated by going down on her pussy, tasted sweet. Was really enjoying myself and so was she as she got wetter and more vocal. Switched back to BJ where she started to bob up and down get faster and faster and took me to the edge. I was desperate to fuck her so she stopped and put a condom on with her mouth which I always like. Started off in doggy, then cowgirl. We were really going at it. It was a real turn on to be fucking such a lovely girl.
Feeing myself cumming I withdrew, pulled of the condom and she take my cock in her mouth and gave me another great BJ until I came in her mouth. She swallowed it all.

Quick chat afterwards. She came across a girl who really enjoys the job. In summation a great time with a lovely lady.. highly recommend and will definitely be back.

Offline abridgetofar

Thanks for the review, she sounds great.

Offline Mansell


Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review JC.    :drinks:   Glad you enjoyed her company.    :thumbsup:

Been on the "Hit List" for a while now, but calendars have never coincided.  :dash:

She's also on AW as Minxymia69.  ;)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac