Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Loveleelayla - Stratford  (Read 2072 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4916346) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline enoahballard

External Link/Members Only
number: 07904219456
Location : apartment in stratford , london. The only downside to this was that they didn't have a dry towel ready so  when I was took a shower afterward I had to dry myself with my jumper. This was the only downside of the meeting imo.
duration : half an hour
price : half an hour for 80 and anal for 50
the girl : is exactly the girl from the pictures. nice big arse and thin waist and also  nice full boobs.
services : I wanted to anally fuck a woman with a big arse and slim waist and she took it very well. she was moaning and backing up against my dick. I could have probably gone harder. IT's fun to fuck someone who takes anal well. totally hairless and very pretty asshole. She gave me head before which was pretty good but I didn't allow myself to enjoy it for long because I was more interested in buggering her. I would definitely recommend if you're horny for anal, but even otherwise she's a nice girl and accomodating and has a good, sexy manner.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Out of interest what dress size is she??

Cheers!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline enoahballard

I'm not sure what dress size she is. I think her profile stated 12 which would be my best guess, but  her top half could be a size 10 and her pelvis could be a size 14 tbh