External Link/Members OnlyLocation North Shields
30min £50
Jess - I found her very attractive, nice big boobs, good body, great personality
The meet - I think with me seeing Brooke about a week previous & them duoing together Jess was sort of knowing what to expect with me but in I walked Jess had a revealing black lacey number on then proceeded with lots of kissing, funds sorted then Jess dropped down & pulled my pants down & started OWO it was very very good!
I was ordered to strip & told to sit on a chair she has in the room then she went to work lots of deep throat, ball licking, kissing inner thighs spitting on my cock, was told to give her tits plenty of attention which I happily did.
Onto the bed more OWO then condom on & Jess on top watching them boobs bounce was great, then same old from me lay her on her side to go deep & fucked her hard she seemed to enjoy it or she deserves an Oscar lots of moaning & told to fuck her harder, she then wanted fucked doggy & not long after the bag was full!
Had a good chat after she’s nice & easy to talk to I enjoyed seeing her, il be booking a duo or trio at some point with her & Brooke & hopefully Scarlett (it was meant to happen earlier this week but fell through) Jess mentioned it would be a lot of fun so looking forward to that one.