Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Abigail Leamington Spa  (Read 5221 times)

Offline Magpie12345

After thinking about visiting for quite a long time, but being put off by the price, I eventually decided to give it a go.

Abigail is as others have described, very mature, but still with a decent enough figure. I would say late 50's probably almost 60 in terms of age. Looking her age as well which put me off at the outset. She is very chatty, about all sorts of stuff, and not at all unpleasant.

After arriving and being taken upstairs I was asked to pay upfront. I'd opted for 90 minutes so paid up £160. Lay on the table and massaged on my front. The massage wasn't too bad with plenty of massaging around the buttocks and inside leg. Eventually asked to turn over. At this point I started to play with her fanny, no restrictions on touching or fingering, and eventually she suggested I put my thumb in, whilst she was standing,  which pretty soon made her squirt.

After reading other reviews I wasn't really expecting anything else but things developed a little further which was a pleasant surprise. Just before the 90 minutes was up I took the assisted shower, dressed my goodbyes and headed home. All in all a very nice 90 minutes, however I probably won't return as a) I still think it expensive and b) there is much better value elsewhere.

Good comms with Abigail who gave me the address well before the appointment.

Offline Pete556

Offline Rih6647

Offline Flunkagenda

I’m also interested in if and how it developed beyond the documented ‘norm’

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

The OP seems to have gone a bit quiet about this. After reading his other posts about Karen from Worcester, I don’t think anything other than the “norm” happened.

Offline Pete556

The OP seems to have gone a bit quiet about this. After reading his other posts about Karen from Worcester, I don’t think anything other than the “norm” happened.
It's a pity the OP cannot elaborate. I cannot see the point of openly hinting that more happened and then going quiet about it.

Offline milyzz

£160 for a 90 minute massage!

:lol:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 08:37:44 am by milyzz »

Online billy groat

Re: "things developing".

I last saw Abigail about 10 years ago. I had a run of 3-4 months of seeing her every month. Booking for 90mins with her guaranteed mutual fondling first meeting, oral the next & full service on the last couple of meets. She'd then get in the shower with you & clean you up.

I wouldn't return now as I'd have said back when I saw her last she was easily early 50's so suspect she's nudging past 60 today. I remember everything was very gentle & natural feeling & it was pretty cool watching her close her eyes & grind against my hand or cock to bring herself off & gush all over.

160notes now though? No thanks.

Offline Tricky69

She squirts like no woman I've ever come across

Offline Flunkagenda

Hmmmm this additional information is interesting and useful. I like mature women and if would certain consider visiting if FS was on the cards. The fee would not be too astronomical for a 90 min booking with everything else on offer

Offline Dandare1965

I can concur with Billy Groat, though wasn't quite as fortunate by the sounds of things.  I saw Abigail a few times around 3-5 years ago (before I new of this site - hence no reviews).  The first time was my first naturist massage, and I was well impressed, I literally erupted in her hands as she squirted all over mine.  On the second occasion she asked me to massage her, which I did and really enjoyed, this included RO.  At one point she asked if I wanted  a condom, but I was too new at this game so declined. I took this option up on my third visit and it was quite a sight as she rode me cowgirl and lost herself in her orgasm.  My forth visit was my last.  It seemed to lose the charm, she declined giving me a blow job, neither did she offer any kissing.  I got the impression that the time was about her pleasure more than mine; this was great early on, but not so great now as it was me paying the £££s out - and she is expensive.

Her massage is very good.  She is professionally qualified and a sports therapist.  I am a reasonable athlete and train quite seriously having regular sports therapy massages.  On two occasion she sorted out the minor ailments that I had during each visit.  If she was in my near vicinity I would keep seeing her just for the massage (and HE).  But pay a normal sports therapist price.  Her HE's are very good and she enjoys what she does.

What I would like to add is that she is a nice person; so please don't go pestering her for sex.  Just book to see her a couple of times and see what happens - maybe ask to massage her and see where it goes.

PS She does talk a lot, usually about hubby and family - so be prepared, you also see photos of these all over.

Offline Magpie12345

I can confirm that things did develop - and I am pretty sure plenty of others on here know that is the case with Abigail. In fact if you look back through previous reviews you will understand what I mean (in addition to the squirting). What can I say, if you're curious go and see her.