Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork changes  (Read 1247 times)

Stealthshagger

Soon one will have to age verify to see adult content on adultwork. That means all nudes/explicit will be in private galleries. Does that mean service providers can give you the pin/key to them? Or do you have to pay?  I don't understand why adultwork are doing this...

Finally, will you still use adultwork if you have to age verify as a punter (I'm not sure I will, depending on how it works)? Anyone able to explain how this is going to work? I looked on the site and I just don't get it, or the point, frankly.

Wiltsboy01

Soon one will have to age verify to see adult content on adultwork. That means all nudes/explicit will be in private galleries. Does that mean service providers can give you the pin/key to them? Or do you have to pay?  I don't understand why adultwork are doing this...

Finally, will you still use adultwork if you have to age verify as a punter (I'm not sure I will, depending on how it works)? Anyone able to explain how this is going to work? I looked on the site and I just don't get it, or the point, frankly.

Fuck off AW if you want me to give you a credit card for a nominal charge kind of verification.

Stealthshagger

vorian

Discussed quite a lot on this thread when it was discovered a few days ago

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25933.0

Festisio

OK that link above actually explains it.

Will verify myself now, seems a piece of piss.  Big fuss about nothing.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 03:33:44 pm by Festisio »

Stealthshagger

It is in the link someone else provided just above your reply. I just mean those issues.

Festisio

Verified via text message.  As others have said, had to go through the rigmarole of phoning India to enable my "top shelf" add-on.

Offline smiths

I wouldnt interact directly with A/W under any circumstances, its a site run by low lifes who have no interest in helping punters. On principle i would rather cut my dick off with a rusty knife than give them pricks one penny of my money in credits.