Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivy2019 SE3, do believe the hype  (Read 3046 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5336989) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Online sparkus

External Link/Members Only

Let down once before but just had to see what all the fuss was about.

Comms: not exactly her forte, is it? Booked easy enough but sporadic texts to get directions, nearly walked (again).

Venue: posh nob Blackheath Greenwich neighbourhood (it's the one Cassandra lived in when Rodney first met her on Only Fools), though her place was a converted HMO of bedsits.  During the day not a single soul around other than a solitary jogger who said "Morning" as I passed.

Girl: as per previous reports, Guyanese of Indo descent, almost English accent and well spoken.  I found her prettier than Last Days of Logan did, I'd definitely look twice in the street or on the bus.  Flawless complexion, average height but we're all there for the well-documented curves and she didn't let down, that ass is just unreal.  As Logan also said, the chebs are generous on her frame and very full and firm, blessed she is.

Service: paperwork taken care of we began my half hour (exceeded no probs) gently enough on the bed (room didn't feel like a brothel) as she helped me out of work clothes.  Action began with a covered BJ which was bespoke to my exacting preference as she sat and at first nuzzled it gently before gobbling down properly, while I played with the chebs to make sure it was as hard as could be.  Respectful, not theatrical, as it should be.  Some more cheb play and sucking before the main events, which largely involved pounding that ass in a variety of positions and holding those expansive hips.  I'm a vanilla mish sort normally but sadly that will have to wait for next time, if there is one (doubtful).

One word of caution: as Logan mentioned before, she is tight it seems and it didn't go in deep so well.  We had to try a few angles to get it right, but this did enable me to have more thrusts per £ spent, ker-ching!

Was in no way rushed and made sure I explored every inch of that body (never licked out after popping before but couldn't resist when I saw her laid back).  Quick chat about her plans to quit and I departed to the sight of nannies yanking posh brats around outside.

Offline peter purves

So you finally managed to see her.

Out of interest do you think her bum is real or enhanced??

Cheers!!

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online sparkus

Cheers!!

I'm going with real, I think she's just freakish but these women have always existed in different cultures. Given her long studies and ambitions it wouldn't make sense for her to go down that route.

One day she's going to go to a works party in a knitted dress and some lucky twat will get to remove it. Either that or she'll just skip that and end up a kept woman.

Online Putin

Thanks OP for the review but it shows YMMV with this girl.
When I saw her a few months ago, she set an alarm on her phone (which I wasn't aware of) and as soon it beeped, she told me my time was up.
She also requested £40 for OWO and any bodily contact with her tongue.
Will try seeing her a 2nd time next week before putting up a review
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 01:05:51 am by Putin »

Offline romeok

The bum is enhanced

The scars : the size position and location all are obvious. The fact of the location of them as well. Are purely for fat transfer

Look another thing. I was talking to her for aaaaages about travel and she showed me old pics on her phone or her holidays. I saw a pic man. It like RECTANGLE. flat.

Online sparkus

The bum is enhanced

The scars : the size position and location all are obvious. The fact of the location of them as well. Are purely for fat transfer

Look another thing. I was talking to her for aaaaages about travel and she showed me old pics on her phone or her holidays. I saw a pic man. It like RECTANGLE. flat.

Happy to be corrected, though I didn't really look at it close up while pounding her in various positions, especially as I spent half the punt on the chebs and being fellated.

Online Gentlelovemaking

The bum is enhanced

No review?

Offline peter purves

The bum is enhanced

:scare:  :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline last_days_of_logan

The bum is enhanced

No review?

side note: i suspected as much and i agree
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 04:41:01 am by last_days_of_logan »

Offline last_days_of_logan

No review?

side note: i suspected as much and i agree

i should clarify that not necessarily 'agree' but am still very suspicious of it

Offline Global_Punter

Cheers!!

@PP her ass is definitely enhanced, as per attached picture taken from the doggy clips

The incision fat transplant holes has healed BUTT is very obvious if you know what clues to check - definitely well done surgical job, not cheap or botched.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Clip:

External Link/Members Only

Password: GlobalPunter

« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 06:30:45 am by Global_Punter »