Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandy-Oriental Aberdeen  (Read 1390 times)

12 review(s) for Naree-oriental (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
18 review(s) for naree thai (13 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JamesJack

External Link/Members Only

I initially messaged on the Monday, and got no response tried calling a couple of times a few hours later but went to voicemail. Later that evening I received a text saying I could come at ten pm.
Was already in the pub by then so replied asking if a 1hr body to body massage with hand relief at the start and end was available and what time she was working the next day.

Said that was no problem, she was working from 9am Tuesday. So I let her know I'd message her in the morning to arrange something. She also sent over the postcode for the flat, few minutes walk away from the Holburn bar.

Tuesday I messaged her at 10 and confirmed a 1hr b2b massage with hand relief at the start and again at the end. All communication up to this point was perfectly clear and there was no hint of any misunderstanding.

I arrived around ten minutes early but it took me a wee while to find a parking space and ended up with the back wheels on double yellows. Five minutes before the appointment I messaged to say I was nearby and to send me the flat number when she was ready.

She responded by saying "can we make it3?"
A few texts back and forth and she agreed to let me in as long as I was only there "exact time" should have seen it coming and walked away. Heard a buzzer going then received a message saying are you in?
Told her she hadn't sent me the flat number so I didn't know where I was going.
Eventually got in, and was shown to a small cramped but clean bedroom. Despite confirming services twice by text she then said "½ hour full service?" I told her "no, we agreed one hour b2b but with hand relief at the start and end" the shocked look on her face should have been another warning but she said OK and took my £80 told me to get undressed and left the room.

While I was waiting on the bed I could hear another punter outside through the window on the phone complaining about being double booked. Could hear them asking if 12 O'clock would be OK instead before they disappeared.

Sandy came back into the room still using her phone sending a text before putting on some music and started massaging my legs and quickly working up to my cock. I heard the buzzer for the flat go and another punter arrived so flat obviously in multiple use. The only two positive points were her hanjob technique and the fact that she does have a fantastic body, slim and toned with fake but very well done breasts.
After she'd finished me I turned over for a massage that lasted all of 15 minutes and was more just rubbing her hands over my back than a proper massage before being told to turn over. She started on my legs again and the sight of her body soon had the wee man twitching again.
I think I must have been in there 30 minutes in total and was told to turn onto my front again, Sandy started on the top of my thighs and made a few strokes of my cock getting the wee man nice and hard again then saying OK honey turn over, as I did so she asked if I wanted to use the toilet before I got dressed.
I knew it hadn't been an hour and asked about my happy ending. She told me I had a happy start and to get dressed she would be back to let me out and promptly left the room.
I got dressed and left, living room door was open and another two girls were sitting on the couch in their dressing gowns, didn't get a good enough look to I'd them but could guess related to the AW profiles that have recently appeared of Thai girls. Once back in my car realised it was only ten past 12.
Sat in the car having a smoke before heading off and witnessed two punters turning up to the door within 30 seconds of each other. Decided to hang around for 30 minutes or so and saw another 4/5 guys at the door on their phones with one going in the rest walking away.

I won't be returning and could not recommend.

Offline Clattypats

Sorry you had a shit booking  :(

Double booking, conveyor belt service, with others working from flat, from what you've said, and probably you gathered from what you'd witnessed at start, and end of the "actual" booking...

What I always fail to understand is punters hanging about outside after bookings (whether that be in car, or otherwise) to gauge what happens with other punters... Accept it was a shit booking, and she doesn't space out bookings etc, then GTF, and review... I wouldn't like the thought of previous punters intentionally hanging around outside , and IMO there is no need for it... :wacko:  :timeout:

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 03:53:36 pm by Clattypats »

Offline JamesJack

I wasn't particularly hanging around to see what happened after, the timing just happened to be such that going home would have left me with ten minutes in the house before I had to leave again. It made more sense to stay where I was and kill some time messing about on my phone.
Not something I'm in the habit of doing or even did deliberately.

Offline Clattypats

I wasn't particularly hanging around to see what happened after, the timing just happened to be such that going home would have left me with ten minutes in the house before I had to leave again. It made more sense to stay where I was and kill some time messing about on my phone.
Not something I'm in the habit of doing or even did deliberately.
Have to take your word for it.... Suppose you couldn't park up somewhere else and sit in your car  :unknown:... Like I've said, not a done thing in my book...