Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X HOT SENSATION X Norwich  (Read 1397 times)

8 review(s) for x HOT SENSATION x (1 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Tomcat007

Previously review by someone else was a negative.  :dash: :dash:
I should have followed the writing on the wall and avoided..
If you plan on seeing this girl... Do yourself a favour and have a wank at home... Trust me you'll be better off...

Meet was earlier today HI by the football ground.
Positive! Standard hotel room.
The only slight positive skinny and small tits.
Nice looking girl.

Tattoos on arms and fingers..

She doesn't do dfk only light picking...she almost tries to avoid...so I asked her to suck me...OMG...WTF?
She laid across me so I couldn't see... Her giving me more of a hand job than anything else.. I don't think she even put the tip in her mouth....(if I wanted a hand job I'd I would do it myself!)
I said I wanted to have sex on goes condom ...
I asked her to get on top which she did on top of my stomach....there was no way I was going to get in her vagina from there....my cock was barely touching her but cheeks...So I told her okay let's do doggy...thinking well now I will give it to her....surprise!! Legs together making it impossible to Fuck her...i wasn't going to dry hump her inner thighs....now mister is starting to loose interest I'm getting pissed off....

So I think one last go...
Get her on to her back...and I'll hope on top...   :dash: :dash:
Again she goes stiff and makes it awkward to try shag her...
I literally just gave up on trying to shag her...
I stood next to the bed and asked for a blow job..
Giving me more of a hand job again I helped her out a little and actually pushed my cock into her mouth...
To which she complains she doesn't do deep throat!.. :dash:
Seriously it was maybe just a little more than the tip...WTF!?!...
So I let her proceed with the shitty "blow job" hand job for a while...got board finished my self off oops sorry about the facial...

Cim is included in the price... I don't know how if she doesn't put it in her mouth!
Facials are extra..  Apparently there are a couple other extras...

Would I revisit...HELL NO!!
Would I recommend her...HELL?NO!!
No matter how desperate I am for a shag... Just hell No

Seriously save your money and have a wank....
I would have definitely been happier
Then I took

Offline MrMatrix

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:14:11 pm by MrMatrix »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Nah! your just too big!, she sez on her webshite no big cocks she only likes small ones;!

Offline Tomcat007

Nah! your just too big!, she sez on her webshite no big cocks she only likes small ones;!

:sarcastic:  :D  :lol:

I wasn't allowed to even put a finger inside of her...
I have seen planks more life than her
I think she needs a new profession!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

:sarcastic:  :D  :lol:

I wasn't allowed to even put a finger inside of her...
I have seen planks more life than her
I think she needs a new profession!

It would make me wonder if she was being exploited or coerced?, but shes been around quite some time now so very much doubt she is as you say ought to take up something else;!

Offline Cash drawers

A good warning to City Boys, sorry to hear about your wasted cash on a shit service!!
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline norwichfunseeker

Previous review put me off this one.  Looks like a good move, sorry you had a bad one, and thanks for reviewing.

UKP,  saves the day again.

Norwich is poor atm, but at least I'm saving some ££££ and not having shit punts

Offline Tomcat007

Previous review put me off this one.  Looks like a good move, sorry you had a bad one, and thanks for reviewing.

UKP,  saves the day again.

Norwich is poor atm, but at least I'm saving some ££££ and not having shit punts

I wasn't expecting great as I had checked out her reviews...
But I really didn't expect that bad...

Offline 20jay

From the popular series: Money For Nothing,  free after Dire Straits. ..thanks for the warning

Maybe this is her business model, she makes it so uncomfortable and boring to the punters that many lose their appetite ... so easily earned money :mad:

Offline Tomcat007

From the popular series: Money For Nothing,  free after Dire Straits. ..thanks for the warning

True

Maybe this is her business model, she makes it so uncomfortable and boring to the punters that many lose their appetite ... so easily earned money :mad: