Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Renata_brunet - Mill Hill East NW7  (Read 3362 times)

16 review(s) for Renata_brunet (11 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
52 review(s) for renata_2024 (35 positive, 3 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline boomting_

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So after saying i tried calling yesterday and the line went straight to voicemail. I managed to get through after a bit more patience and perseverance. Was given the address and i made my way by car. Good communication from her and clear. Booked for 1 hour in the evening for £120 notes.

Arrived at the location to find it to be very discreet with good free parking opposite the flat/building Renata is working from. Called to say i had arrived, got given the flat details, and was let in. Very straight forward and easy to navigate.

Knocked and was let in with her hiding behind the door... When i did manage to see her, i was surprised to see that she has not changed much over the years and she was still very much to my preference. For all of you who don't know Renata, then she is a thin, slim, petite, size 4/6 with not an ounce of fat on her body. If you don't like your women thin/slim then this one is not for you.

Cash exchanged, a quick use of the shower to have a quick wash down, and into the bedroom i went...

She was was wearing nothing but a stripped shirt which has my blood pumping instantly. I strip down and remove her shirt. We get down to the Vanilla service, starting with me kissing her lovely smooth body her giving me oral without which was great from her. Good technique and had me rock hard instantly! There is something about her which makes every part of my body tick! Even when i am not with her, and think about her she gets me going! Her long, dark, straight hair along with her slim figure brought back the memories of why i enjoy her so much. I am totally infatuated with her.

After a good round of oral she suggested we fuck, so i get her in missionary and pump away. Now i would say i am average sized and there was no 'go slower, or not too hard', or her hand trying to restrict me from pushing too hard' when i was pumping away. I gotta say i would not want to hurt her or make her uncomfortable in any way, shape or form. So for anyone above average size might encounter these restrictions, as shes very delicate frame wise and size wise. After a good pump away in missionary i didn't bother to change position and just pump away until i pop. After a quick wipe down i lay with her and just talk and was uninterested in round 2. As the hour approaches i get dressed and leave very satisfied. As i make my way home driving... one thought of her, made me rock hard again, and  i even considered turning back around and booking again but opted to arrange for another day.

So to summarise, Fair price, good service, beautiful young lady, good location, very satisfied me.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:53:28 pm by boomting_ »

Offline Wozel

Who would you say she resembles? And what size boobies are we talking about? Cheers

Offline Raven

Who would you say she resembles? And what size boobies are we talking about? Cheers

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=204275.0

Photos are on stu review .... very tasty  :angelgirl:

Offline Waterhouse

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=204275.0

Photos are on stu review .... very tasty  :angelgirl:
(3rd photo) Even has a tin of pledge at the ready for some serious knob-polishing.  :D

Offline boomting_

You can see from Stuarts post what she looks like. She has maybe A/B size boobs. 

I don't want to re-post her pictures as they are already posted up from years ago and are readily available on the forum.... and the fact i respect her privacy as she respects ours. Her pictures are still accurate today.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 03:23:11 pm by boomting_ »

Offline Wozel

Thank you all. I’m not too sure as if she can’t take a heavy pounding then seems pointless. She is local to me so I might change my mind

Online LLPunting

You can see from Stuarts post what she looks like. She has maybe A/B size boobs. 

I don't want to re-post her pictures as they are already posted up from years ago and are readily available on the forum.... and the fact i respect her privacy as she respects ours. Her pictures are still accurate today.

If you really respected her privacy you wouldn't review her (but thanks for dissing her by doing so).  Almost everyone here respects the necessary privacy of SPs by not sharing real names, private numbers, pics offered in confidence not least because the rules state we should.

Offline boomting_

If you really respected her privacy you wouldn't review her (but thanks for dissing her by doing so).  Almost everyone here respects the necessary privacy of SPs by not sharing real names, private numbers, pics offered in confidence not least because the rules state we should.

I repsect her privacy by not disclosing any of the above. She respects our privacy by not disclosing our information which she can so easily do.

I think you really need to punt more as you seem like one angry guy who needs to release some steam  :lol:

Offline golden bull

I think you really need to punt more as you seem like one angry guy who needs to release some steam  :lol:

+++1

Online LLPunting

I repsect her privacy by not disclosing any of the above. She respects our privacy by not disclosing our information which she can so easily do.

It's self-important fluff that draws my ire.  Nonsense statements for the "benefit" of the SP won't make you more respected or convincing here.  You're welcome to be just as much of an arse as me but you'll need to evidence a boatload more activity before you are the complete dick that I am.

Offline boomting_

It's self-important fluff that draws my ire.  Nonsense statements for the "benefit" of the SP won't make you more respected or convincing here.  You're welcome to be just as much of an arse as me but you'll need to evidence a boatload more activity before you are the complete dick that I am.

You've got it all wrong... I am not here to be respected. I am just simply here to post my good and bad experiences for the benefit of others. So i would say, that if you think just because you spam/post a lot more than others gives you the right to be a dick then it doesn't! It also doesnt give you any extra authority in here. You're in the same boat i am. You just have more shit to say. I would also like to point out that this is not a competition of 'who can post the most'. So i would suggest you get down from that high horse of yours.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 05:15:23 pm by boomting_ »

Online LLPunting

You've got it all wrong... I am not here to be respected. I am just simply here to post my good and bad experiences for the benefit of others. So i would say, that if you think just because you spam/post a lot more than others gives you the right to be a dick then it doesn't! It also doesnt give you any extra authority in here. You're in the same boat i am. You just have more shit to say. I would also like to point out that this is not a competition of 'who can post the most'. So i would suggest you get down from that high horse of yours.

Apologies, I was not implying I had (earned) a right to be a dick, I just am to those who demonstrate they have airs of moral superiority.
I applaud your altruistic posting of intel, welcome it, your claim of extraordinary respect for an SP is what I have been challenging.
I indeed have said more "shit" in response to other shit or wisdom here, which many quite likely disagree with or ignore, and patently I also have shared more reviews and contemporary actionable experience than you.
I'm on no high horse, I just sit on a bigger pile of shit than you and don't mind the genuinely smelly bits being pointed out.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 05:46:49 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Wozel

Apologies, I was not implying I had (earned) a right to be a dick, I just am to those who demonstrate they have airs of moral superiority.
I applaud your altruistic posting of intel, welcome it, your claim of extraordinary respect for an SP is what I have been challenging.
I indeed have said more "shit" in response to other shit or wisdom here, which many quite likely disagree with or ignore, and patently I also have shared more reviews and contemporary actionable experience than you.
I'm on no high horse, I just sit on a bigger pile of shit than you and don't mind the genuinely smelly bits being pointed out.

Why are you ALWAYS looking to put people down? Your always looking for a fight? It’s not healthy what your doing .

Online LLPunting

Why are you ALWAYS looking to put people down? Your always looking for a fight? It’s not healthy what your doing .

Not looking for a fight or prowling to put people down, I ignore plenty of blather and threads here, my unhealthy response is to people peacocking their superiority.  Plenty of pleasant, participative and welcoming commentary for the majority.

Offline tantraman

Cheers for the review, OP :hi: ... and for confirming that this be the (in)famous Renata, whose Marmite antics are well-documented on UKP via these multiple former AW profiles ...

External Link/Members Only

I've been keen to see this one for myself since her last UKP review by stuart, over a year ago. Despite misgivings about Renata mucking punters around, I really need to tick this one off my HL.

:drinks:

Offline PLeisure

I don't think that's the case, Wozel. Like a lot of punters who have been on UKP for several years now, LLP is interested in cutting through the fluff to get to the essential facts. And, as you're probably aware, this industry attracts a lot of flies - that is not a reference to the OP but a generalised recognition of the swathes of idiots who spoil it for the rest of us.
Lots of fora are self-regulated by frequent members; I'd suggest that such questioning approaches are healthy if this particular forum is to continue thriving.  :hi:

Offline smiths

Cheers for the review, OP :hi: ... and for confirming that this be the (in)famous Renata, whose Marmite antics are well-documented on UKP via these multiple former AW profiles ...

I've been keen to see this one for myself since her last UKP review by stuart, over a year ago. Despite misgivings about Renata mucking punters around, I really need to tick this one off my HL.

:drinks:

Thanks, :thumbsup: its the same cunt that fucked me and some others over with dead comms. I have more respect for a piece of dog turd than this low life piece of scum. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

I don't think that's the case, Wozel. Like a lot of punters who have been on UKP for several years now, LLP is interested in cutting through the fluff to get to the essential facts. And, as you're probably aware, this industry attracts a lot of flies - that is not a reference to the OP but a generalised recognition of the swathes of idiots who spoil it for the rest of us.
Lots of fora are self-regulated by frequent members; I'd suggest that such questioning approaches are healthy if this particular forum is to continue thriving.  :hi:

I agree, in my view UKP needs some rottweiler type punters to question and probe, if some don't like it its a case of tough titty unless admin/mods say otherwise.

Offline whoya.kiddin

Anyone else notice the similarity between Renata and the competitor Steph on 2019 Great British Bake Off?

Offline jasonbourne

thanks for the review, she was a favourite of mine until she messed me around on timings. have to say i'm tempted to see her again now. so she's near mill hill east now?

Offline boomting_

thanks for the review, she was a favourite of mine until she messed me around on timings. have to say i'm tempted to see her again now. so she's near mill hill east now?

I'm not quite sure of the area as i am not from around that way. All i can say its NW7 postcode where ever that is (all thanks to the trusted google maps). Good Luck

Offline stuart.

Thanks for review, much appreciated :hi:

I need to see her again  :rolleyes:

Offline dizietsmae

Lol she is back?

I am conflicted.... she was a banging fuck but such a headcase lol

Offline jasonbourne

I'm not quite sure of the area as i am not from around that way. All i can say its NW7 postcode where ever that is (all thanks to the trusted google maps). Good Luck

thanks!

Offline pcm

What is the best way to contact her? She seems to ignore all texts.

Offline kasamaa

What is the best way to contact her? She seems to ignore all texts.

Maybe she only answers to people that contribute on UKP  :lol:

Offline boomting_

Offline Heph

Thanks, :thumbsup: its the same cunt that fucked me and some others over with dead comms. I have more respect for a piece of dog turd than this low life piece of scum. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

The problem I often encounter with Smiths' contributions is that they're so full of fluff and cuddliness, that one never quite knows where he stands on any given matter.

Offline PLeisure

Back again External Link/Members Only
As long as she continues to publish her contact number in the non-designated sections, AW will keep pulling her profile. Is she really that dumb?  :rolleyes:

Offline pepsicolaboy

The problem I often encounter with Smiths' contributions is that they're so full of fluff and cuddliness, that one never quite knows where he stands on any given matter.

:lol:

I know what its like when SP messes about and on a consistent basis, it can really p_ss you off, especially when you look forward to it or dry bloody miles.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 12:57:08 am by pepsicolaboy »