Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good blog post on WG/client relationships  (Read 2395 times)

jcdmj12

Saw this on a WG blog. I thought it summed it up pretty well.  Just because you get on for a few hours in a room, doesn't mean anything much beyond that.

External Link/Members Only

Offline HappyLarry

Wow, truly depressing...reading some of the comments on that story by other working girls brings home the sleazy aspect of our little hobby.
There is no happiness there. Just a bank balance and wealth distribution....

vorian

A good post and a sobering lesson to be learned. Certainly a thread I will  direct punters to next time yet another one asks the question "Can it work out between a punter and a WG".

Offline CBPaul

Not really surprising is it but having read all of that it would be interesting to hear the other side of the story.  For me the telling bit is when, having got her cut of a 5 hour session, she moans about a taxi fare at her expense to meet the guy off the clock. Once a client, perhaps, but also once a prossie....

As for a WGs thought on clients, I started by punting career with street girls and it pretty obvious pretty quickly. All chatty and friendly on the way to do the deed (hoping to get a few quid extra) but silent and full of contempt on the drive back.

jcdmj12

Wow, truly depressing...reading some of the comments on that story by other working girls brings home the sleazy aspect of our little hobby.

It depends how you define happiness.   Punting significantly increases my overall happiness, but then I am not looking for a relationship with the wg.

I am beginning to think that many of our problems come from a very woolly definition of the word love.  We use it to mean a lot of different things, from infatuation to parental love. Hence people get confused when they feel one type and think that it means another.  We have gone backwards in this... the ancient greeks had 4 distinct words.

Offline hockogrockle

There have been several women over the years who have really lit my fire, and in a few cases it has been obvious that the feeling is reciprocated. But mutual lust is one thing: overall compatibility is another. I cannot think of a single case where I have ever thought the woman would have been a suitable (or even desirable) long-term partner. And I have no doubt the women have felt the same about me.

Offline CBPaul

It depends how you define happiness.   Punting significantly increases my overall happiness, but then I am not looking for a relationship with the wg.

I am beginning to think that many of our problems come from a very woolly definition of the word love.  We use it to mean a lot of different things, from infatuation to parental love. Hence people get confused when they feel one type and think that it means another.  We have gone backwards in this... the ancient greeks had 4 distinct words.

IMO issues over relationships with a WG often stem from punters getting all soppy over a prossie just because she smiles, laughs, gives good service in a booking that is compatible with what the punter wants and expresses a desire to see the punter again. There also has to be an underlying vulnerability / desire for a more long term thing, like missing a gf in their lives. Summed up with the statement 'we clicked'.

Of course I've met wgs who I have got on particularly well with in my allotted hour and in all probability do not hold me in total contempt but their friendliness and desire to see me again is partly due to money. Also it is due to the fact that I ensure that I'm clean, have brushed my teeth, don't hassle for bb, don't try and haggle and don't try and persuade them to take it up the arse when they state it's not on offer. In their list of preferred punters I would expect to be closer to the top than the bottom. Doesn't mean she wants to start a whole new non-working life with me though.

jcdmj12

IMO issues over relationships with a WG often stem from punters getting all soppy over a prossie just because she smiles, laughs, gives good service in a booking that is compatible with what the punter wants and expresses a desire to see the punter again. There also has to be an underlying vulnerability / desire for a more long term thing, like missing a gf in their lives. Summed up with the statement 'we clicked'.

Of course I've met wgs who I have got on particularly well with in my allotted hour and in all probability do not hold me in total contempt but their friendliness and desire to see me again is partly due to money. Also it is due to the fact that I ensure that I'm clean, have brushed my teeth, don't hassle for bb, don't try and haggle and don't try and persuade them to take it up the arse when they state it's not on offer. In their list of preferred punters I would expect to be closer to the top than the bottom. Doesn't mean she wants to start a whole new non-working life with me though.

Yeah, agree 100%. I 'fall in love' with every WG who can make me come twice in 90 minutes, and spend the next few days idly dreaming about our encounter.

Luckily I now have enough self-awareness to know that my feelings will last until my next session with someone equally as skilled & attractive.  It caused me all sorts of problems in my (pre-punting) teens/early 20s though.

Punting 'relationships' are all about context, and what those who think they can make it work seem to miss is that successful domestic relationships are far more about willingness to put up with another person's faults and successfully negotiate an endless list of boring tasks than they are about creating bedroom fireworks and making pleasant conversation.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 02:55:44 pm by jcdmj12 »

Aspen

Not really surprising is it but having read all of that it would be interesting to hear the other side of the story.  For me the telling bit is when, having got her cut of a 5 hour session, she moans about a taxi fare at her expense to meet the guy off the clock. Once a client, perhaps, but also once a prossie....

As for a WGs thought on clients, I started by punting career with street girls and it pretty obvious pretty quickly. All chatty and friendly on the way to do the deed (hoping to get a few quid extra) but silent and full of contempt on the drive back.

So true. The prossie who has any regard for clients is a very rare beast indeed, if they even exist. Most of them hate the clients to varying degrees, though they pretend otherwise. It's a parasitic relationship, and they see the men as losers and very weak with little self respect. I've often wondered what makes certain women do it, as opposed to others and I've come to the conclusion that they are all quite similar in that they are devious, manipulative and self centred. Not to mention very greedy.

hollysbeenabadgirl

Just because you get on for a few hours in a room, doesn't mean anything much beyond that.

Certainly does not. My OH actually insisted we went nowhere near each other intimately for the first month and a bit, it was a flaming nightmare as so damn frustrating, but he needed to know that despite me refusing to let him leave for 12 hours initially, that there was more compatibility than sex. Getting involved with a WG is a disaster waiting to happen in most cases, as the glue is simply sex. Which is fine if that is all you want of course.

I still stand by my 'Run for the hills' stance though as most WG's seem to be a bit fucked up when it comes to men and money.

jcdmj12

I still stand by my 'Run for the hills' stance though as most WG's seem to be a bit fucked up when it comes to men and money.

Most people are a bit fucked up when it comes to the opposite sex and money. 

Offline wristjob

I don't get that at all. There was 5 hours happiness in the room - it's the bit that wasn't the punting that went wrong.

I think the difference between a good punt and a great punt is often that you click as people - for me it is anyway. They'd be great as mates, superb as fuck buddies - doesn't make them relationship material. Indeed I've walked out of punts and can't wait to see the girl again - and I know next week when I'm ready for another punt that girl becomes virtually invisible and if there's almost no choice I probably still won't book her right again.

There was a thread last week on crazy girls being the best shags. Some of the girls I've spoken to who gave me a great service were a bit fucked up. One girl told me how she stabbed somebody - then seemed surprised I went back a few weeks later. I'm there for a shag and don't so much care what she did outside of that. I had a really beautiful girl who almost seemed to be hinting at going on holiday once - scared me silly. Would have been nice - I could buy the tickets and she provides the sex - and I'm nowhere near that stupid.

Keep perspective on what you are doing and it works just fine.

SirFrank

I went to Egypt on holidays a few years ago and by and large the locals are only really interested in your money. All sweetness and light in the hope they can make a few quid out of you. When they've got your money or establish they ain't getting your money they're onto the next punter. Same story here. Pay up and fuck off. If they hate it that much fuck off and do something else. By the way I'll never go back to Egypt. 2 weeks of begging and scamming was more than I could stand.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 08:34:03 pm by SirFrank »

SirFrank

Fuck went back to modify and got timed out. Ah well. V strange behaviour

Offline wristjob

I went to Egypt on holidays a few years ago and by and large the locals are only really interested in your money. All sweetness and light in the hope they can make a few quid out of you. When they've got your money or establish they ain't getting your money they're onto the next punter.

I had a guy in a shop offer to set me up with a girl in Egypt years ago. When I declined he offered me a man. "Man is good, I try man"

jcdmj12

I don't get that at all. There was 5 hours happiness in the room - it's the bit that wasn't the punting that went wrong.

I think the difference between a good punt and a great punt is often that you click as people - for me it is anyway. They'd be great as mates, superb as fuck buddies - doesn't make them relationship material. Indeed I've walked out of punts and can't wait to see the girl again - and I know next week when I'm ready for another punt that girl becomes virtually invisible and if there's almost no choice I probably still won't book her right again.

There was a thread last week on crazy girls being the best shags. Some of the girls I've spoken to who gave me a great service were a bit fucked up. One girl told me how she stabbed somebody - then seemed surprised I went back a few weeks later. I'm there for a shag and don't so much care what she did outside of that. I had a really beautiful girl who almost seemed to be hinting at going on holiday once - scared me silly. Would have been nice - I could buy the tickets and she provides the sex - and I'm nowhere near that stupid.

Keep perspective on what you are doing and it works just fine.

That's how I see it. There are a few WGs who I could happily be mates or fuck buddies with if I'd met them under different circumstances. They are the ones I'll go back and see again.  But people to go into a full on LTR with? No, I have a totally different set of criteria for that sort of relationship.