Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Classy Type - Shirley, Birmingham  (Read 1925 times)

21 review(s) for miss classy type (13 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline naughty boy 13

Had the horn last week and being based south Birmingham and not wanting to travel too far, Miss Classy Type came up in Shirley....now I have viewed her profile a few times and read reviews but for some reason I never instigated a meet....well I’m glad I did now!

Meet - lovely hotel in Shirley where it has so much going on in the reception area, you mingle in quite easily

Comms - all through text and very easy to organise - I did have to call when parked up

Payment - 30 mins for £70

Action - As previously mentioned, I’ve eyed up Sienna a few times as her body looks amazing....however I think what has hindered me was no face pics at all. Now looks are subjective but I found her really attractive with bob hair as she reminded me of a girl I went to school with and I really wanted to fuck!

Once formalities were exchanged, I stripped down and lay in the bed where a massage was initiated.... she asked if I wanted oil or not, I declined.....for the next ten minutes, Sienna provided a very sensual massage with her hands, body and those fabulous breasts! Every so often a reach under was conducted which got me hard straight away.

She then asked me to turn around and this is where some lovely fk started
She then asked if I wanted OW or OWO... i asked for OWO and she proceeded to give a lovely BJ with plenty of spit. She went deep a few times and this was when I started fucking her face quite hard which she seemed to enjoy.

She then grabbed a condom and asked where I wanted her......I asked for CG so I could watch those breasts bounce everywhere.... she started squat fucking initially and then normal CG with plenty of songs,

Knowing I was going to cum soon, I asked if we could fuck doggy in front of the mirror... she obliged and so we moved to the desk where she bent over. I slowly entered and what a sight it was.... an amazing ass and also Sienna looking into the mirror biting her lip as I fucked her hard and deep screaming fuck me harder......more vocal encouragement was too much and I shot a massive load

Overview - I’m really happy I made the decision as she was a fantastic fuck....I will most certainly be returning when she is back in the area

Word of warning, after our session, my face was caked in her red lipstick - I found it funny and erotic but just thought would pre warn

Sorry no real format to review...typing on my phone!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Flunkagenda

Thanks.
I think it’s the contrasting reports on the looks that has put me off. Those breasts look unbelievable though

Offline naughty boy 13

Can see where you are coming from - but as mentioned, she reminded me of someone at school I always wanted to  fuck  :)

Her breasts are unreal....