Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivy2019 - Kidbrooke - SE3 - Bubble Butt All star  (Read 2929 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5336989) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline last_days_of_logan

*worth mentioning that i have seen Ivy a couple times prior to this meet, after my disaster of a first meet and others reccomended i try again*

Also another thing : -Quick note that she told me she is leaving this game for good soon

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms :- Sporadic and a bit scatty BUTT after a feedback from Papasmurf i enquired...turns out she was looking for a place to settle for good while juggling personal life, needless to say on the day she was working she was pretty good with the comms. Got good directions on how to get here . closest station tube wise is north greenwich

Cost:- £140 for 1 hour (intended on staying 30 mins but changed my mind)

Services:- kiss-LFK -FK, OW, Sex in numerous positions, RO, Handjob

Venue:- Nice petite studio like flat that is decent maintained and cosy, good venue to work from and in a very nice residential area. Perfectly safe and discreet. i prefer it when you have to go into places with multiple flats etc as no one knows who you are there to see from the outside.

The girl:- She has been described to death now, but lets do a quick run down.
Girl next door type pretty
Nice full firm DD boobs (boob sizes are relative but they are bigger than medium and they are ripe and firm, worthy of best titis on AW i personally think)
5'5 in height
Long natural hair
Thick thighs
Small waist
Wide hips
BIIIIGG bubble butt that has great VW
Fantastic Hips to waist ratio
She is a solid C or D on the scale and its prime time quality jiggle big soft yet firm bubble butt. She fits in both the main bubble butt thread and thicker edition i personally think..cause she isnt fat at all but the sheer volume of her ass shifts her over to the thicker edition

Action:- Gonna keep this brief if i can..

Got to the location was buzzed in then came through another door.....
Ivy greeted me in a robe and wore a kind of Pink underwear and bra set.... she welcomed me back.
Had a quick chat, and i paid for 30 mins....
She got undid her robe and showed the lingerie reveal....
quick kisses and me rubbing all over her body and slathering all over her breasts....she got undressed and got on her kneeds
Gave OW, average but i gave direction which improved it alot...
Then a bit more kissing while i spanked her ass and fondled her breasts
It was time and then i had her on her back missionary for a bit and had some LFK while there. squeezing the breasts...grabbing her waist and cupping an ass cheek while i was on top
Flipped her over and then fucked her in doggy for a good 15 mins and came in the bag

we had a quick chat and this is when she dropped it on me that her days in this gig are coming to an end.

i was like "NOOOOOOOOOO"" :scare: :scare:

At this point i wanted to go again (cause the idea of not hitting that again made me horny" and regretted not getting the hour....i made a cheeky enquiry if we can go again and she said "Okay but you will over stay your time on the second one, do you want to extend" , she said she had a cancellation so i extended it

Round two was side doggy, standing doggy (this was great, as i got decent leverage and upped the pace of it all, by now her hair came out of the bun and i was gently pulling on it and squeezing her tits), then doggy with me standing and her kneeling on her bed....then prone where i sprinted to the finish...Fk and squeezing tits and grabbing ass/waist/ hips all through the whole thing...sweating all over her

she laughed at the mess we had caused ...and said was i happy...at this stage she was cheekily massaging my balls and laying her head on my chest....i felt a semi coming on ...i gave her a look to continue with action down there , she then got some oil and wanked me off .... as i had some time left and remarkably i got my third pop a few minutes after time ...she told me to relax as she knows i fret over time remaining.

Reccomend?:- Yes, if you are a bubble butt lover then you have too, you just do

Return?- Most Definitely. Mainly to get my money's worth before she gets out of this thing for good, its like you forget what she is about then you see her and like you are "daaaaammmmnn".
I didnt get my fill of Exotic big booty (now retired) and its a minor regret as not many can handle me like she could(although she didnt completely handle me lol but defo in top 3-5)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 07:19:28 am by last_days_of_logan »

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for the review last_days_of_logan, glad you had a good time!

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Glad you enjoyed yourself Logan.

She’s a really good SP, I think she’s moved to East London now. I haven’t seen her in her new location

Offline blackd2103

Sounds like you had a great time. Will have to try and see her before she gets out of the game for good!!

Offline sunnyj

Nice review OP.  :hi:
Not sure she will be gone for good but I predict a rush to see her in next few days and UKP members may bump into each other at her place.  :D

Offline Payyourwaymate

Not many paths that offer fast money like that, unless she was to start trapping... I can't imagine a bubble butt all star being trapper of the year  :D. Unless she is leaving the country or found an SD or well off boyfriend, she'll be back, give it time  :sarcastic: .

On that note, I may travel to commence some due diligence on the off chance she really is going away for good.

Online Dark_Gable

Does she do OWO?
For extra, yes. Not sure how much she is currently charging for it though...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 07:10:29 pm by Dark_Gable »

Thanks for the review last_days_of_logan, glad you had a good time!

indeed, much improved from that disaster of a first TOFTT punt

Glad you enjoyed yourself Logan.

She’s a really good SP, I think she’s moved to East London now. I haven’t seen her in her new location

brother she definitely is, i wouldn't say she is right up there with the best i have ever had, no...but compared to my first meet with her she is light years more advanced / experienced now.... dare i say that for that type of body..... *wont say more as people can guess what i would say next *

Nice review OP.  :hi:
Not sure she will be gone for good but I predict a rush to see her in next few days and UKP members may bump into each other at her place.  :D

they always come back at some point dont they

except sweet saucy stacey, loubb98, exotic big booty, and the lady from uxbridge (never had her unfortunately)......classics that are gone with the wind...sometimes you cannot be sure but definitely agree with your sentiment...they tend to come back more often than not

Does she do OWO?

At a crazy price yes, dont know if its worth that personally...the booty is all i go for. i just go through other motions so it doesnt look like i am thirsty with no game / chill

Not many paths that offer fast money like that, unless she was to start trapping... I can't imagine a bubble butt all star being trapper of the year  :D. Unless she is leaving the country or found an SD or well off boyfriend, she'll be back, give it time  :sarcastic: .

On that note, I may travel to commence some due diligence on the off chance she really is going away for good.

agreed on all counts

Offline Dinekid7

I fully belive the hype... Just can't be arsed lol

Offline LNDNman

Gosh why do I see this now I no longer live in Greenwich!!! FUCK!  :lol: :lol:

Gosh why do I see this now I no longer live in Greenwich!!! FUCK!  :lol: :lol:

you dont really operate in this market though LOL

Offline peter purves

The girl:- She has been described to death now, but lets do a quick run down.
Girl next door type pretty
Nice full firm DD boobs (boob sizes are relative but they are bigger than medium and they are ripe and firm, worthy of best titis on AW i personally think)
5'5 in height
Long natural hair
Thick thighs
Small waist
Wide hips
BIIIIGG bubble butt that has great VW
Fantastic Hips to waist ratio
She is a solid C or D on the scale and its prime time quality jiggle big soft yet firm bubble butt. She fits in both the main bubble butt thread and thicker edition i personally think..cause she isnt fat at all but the sheer volume of her ass shifts her over to the thicker edition

:scare:

C or D on the FS Scale

No! You do her a disservice if you rate her thus

Apart from that glad things have turned out nicely in the end  :thumbsup:

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sparkus

Given she left me standing once before, a limited number of time windows between now and then mean I will pass on schlepping to Kidbrooke (where the Aphex Twin's 'Come to Daddy' was filmed...)

Offline Sirmixalott

How far from the station?

Does she allow filiming?

And is the ass real?

:scare:

C or D on the FS Scale

No! You do her a disservice if you rate her thus

Apart from that glad things have turned out nicely in the end  :thumbsup:

i was going to say D or E but didnt want to get people overly excited....

How far from the station?

Does she allow filiming?

And is the ass real?

5 to 10 mins drive from the station

i doubt she would allow filming , her mannerism upon approach leads me to believe that its a solid no

Everything about that ass feels real

Offline frosty

Glad she came through and delivered for you this time Logan.

Only seen her the once and had a great time. I really want to see her again before she quits but looking at her schedule and location I really don’t think it’s going to be possible  :dash:

Offline peter purves

i was going to say D or E but didnt want to get people overly excited....

:D

Even this is doing her a disservice

Off the scale by a very long way

I am just going through the pages here please bear with me  :P

The WG: She has the largest and roundest rear (here read Bubble + Butt) I have seen. She stands about 5 ft 3". She is Indo-Caribbean but could easily pass as an Indian from Mauritius. I think her hips must be close to 50 inches.

Conclusion: A very cordial WG, good VFM, and definitely one for those who are into WGs with large bums and/or bubble butts as you see on US websites but generally not available in the UK. I have rated her number 2 in the all-time Bubble Butt thread

Found it  ;)
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Glad she came through and delivered for you this time Logan.

Only seen her the once and had a great time. I really want to see her again before she quits but looking at her schedule and location I really don’t think it’s going to be possible  :dash:

for real..me feeling ripped off that first time put a downer on this whole punting thing..at the time i had a string of refusals and "go really slow"s and "no doggy or cowgirl, i must put my hand on you base to stop deep stuff" etc etc etc. was ready to pack it in except for the odd ones

but this one was much improved.

Offline Global_Punter

Good review, contemplating a return - BUTT Greenwich

Another little moan soon no IVY, PetitSuraia and Latin Baby  :dash: :dash:

We need replacements  :bomb:

Good review, contemplating a return - BUTT Greenwich

Another little moan soon no IVY, PetitSuraia and Latin Baby  :dash: :dash:

We need replacements  :bomb:

we will find them PP