Stacey lacey hot
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyWhen: September 2019.
Location: In rented apartment near Piccadilly Basin Car Park. Take the lift upstairs (very discrete). She said she shared it with another girl (a SP also)
Comms: Initially a phone call, 2h later I was at the address that she sent me by text. Final instructions to get into the building (coded entry). Very discrete.
Car parking: On street. Daytime visit.
Room: Big enough, comfy bed.
Nationality: Romanian. I was a bit wary but in the end I was very happy.
Dressed: as requested (see pic of her on the bed looking at the blue curtain, there are two of them, the legs apart photo).
Perfume: Yes, smelling very nice. I still smelt it whist driving home.
Makeup: Quite a bit on, just the way I like it.
Height: Probably 5-7, with heels. So matches me.
Age: Guessing about 25.
Body/tits: Wonderful. In her other photos in the gallery (when she is lying on the white duvet), if you look closely, show scarring from enhancement surgery. But my God they felt great, not obvious she has had surgery. Great shape also. When I first looked at her profile I thought there has been some serious photoshop work done (see pic of her on the bed looking at the blue curtain, there are two of them, the legs apart photo). The “straight line” from nipple to just below shoulder, it looked too straight to me, I would have expected a slight bend. I am no architect, but it looked a bit too straight. In the end, nothing to worry about. But the other photos of her in the gallery (not the ones of her on the white duvet), caught my eye, especially the one when she is on all fours. Lovely all over tan.
IN SUMMARY, SHE WAS THE GIRL THAT’S IN THE PROFILE.
Action: Hiding behind the door, kissing as I walked in, exchanged a few words. money sorted. My clothes off, snogging (not deep FK), groping etc. Then on to bed, more kisses (light), bra off, knickers off, attention turned to tits (wow, see above). Nipples very responsive and poked out within 10 seconds of sucking. Lovely smell of perfume on her, definitely well-groomed and clean. Oral on her (shaved and very clean), lovely. Then OWO for me (reasonable deep, not balls deep). Condom on, 3 positions, cum in condom. By that time it was 25 minutes into the punt. So that was it. Lay down with cuddles, sucking on her tits, nipples coming out almost poking me in my eye. I was out at 30 minutes.
Notes:
English language: She speaks it clearly and well.
No mention of CIM, so don’t know if there is an extra to pay. I didn’t ask for it.
Anal: Never mentioned. I didn’t ask for it.
Good looker: For me YES, a bit Barbie style (that’s how I like them)
Clock watcher: I would say not.
Exit: Discrete (as was entry)
Bad smells: None (and no smoke)
Would I go again: YES.
If I have missed anything, please ask me.