Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zeus Spa slough  (Read 914 times)

Offline Fisherman

External Link/Members Only

Dropped in after a long week. £20 entrance if you want to use the facilities, you can just opt for the massage. Three girls available. Ada slim young Brunette with glasses that I had seen before and was just ok. An older larger blonde girl looked a bit like a bulldog chewing a wasp. Then a slim young blonde sorry even asking twice I couldn’t catch her name properly.

I chose the slim blonde for a 1 hour massage £65. She is very pretty and smiles allot. Chatty although with limited English.

The massage was firmer than I expected from a small girl. It was quite good. Usual work round the body with a few light cc swipes. Then oiled up my bum and bollocks and gave me a nice massage of bollock and perinium. She didn’t really do the anus which was a shame.

Turned over and continued with a really quite good happy ending , not the best I have had but quite good.

We still had some time so she massaged my legs again. She then helped me have a shower.

All in all a good spend of £85 will see her again maybe even over Ruby just because of the bollock massage