Author Topic: Miss Charm x - Falkirk  (Read 956 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5378064) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Neverthere

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

So had the Sunday horn, couldn't really find anything on AW decided to hit vivastreet for first time.(oh dear)

Link for vivastreet, girl looks good, seen many times coming and going while browsing vivastreet, couldn't find anything obviously wrong when image search (or I didn't search right) so place call.

Coms: excellent, although I could recognise the Eastern European accent(big clue  :dash:) booked within 30 mins of call.

Location: Not far away from the retail park in Falkirk, so plenty parking, area well known.

Meeting: Pretty young girl appeared from hiding behind door, nice bit of lingerie,  immediately not the girl in ad but not unattractive so on we go. Age about right 25.

Paperwork out the way £100 for 1hour, disappears to hide cash and told get clothes off for her return.
Returned and gets stripped, bit of a mum tum looking, nice set boobs, instructed to get on the bed, I'm thinking yes here we go.
So right down to business what you want to start, Bj? So yes go for it, straight on with the bag for oral, doesn't do owo(did ask). She tried like feck to get me off ASAP but this old man wasn't having it.  Tried a bit of finger play during the oral, don't do that. Got her into 69, nice pussy, responded very well, got nice and wet.  Right I thought let's try something else, doesn't do cowgirl anyway so into missionary, doesn't do DFK, fk or kiss just lay like lump of lard, totally motionless(eyes closed throughout) but pussy still responding getting wetter.
Managed to get her to switch to doggy, but don't do it like that(ffs), getting frustrated so pounded as hard as I could to finish in bag(what a relief). In and out in around 50 mins.

I've read some of you guys reviews about mechanical but fuck me that was my first and boy does she need some service change, I'd have been better off fuckin the wife :sarcastic: 
Really strange as pussy loved it just she didn't or didn't want to reciprocate and let herself go a bit hence why negative review, maybe it was the fact I'm twice her age, but she wasn't bothered about that as she asked how old.
She could've been brilliant as she's really attractive and initial thoughts about her appearance I'm thinking, I've won a watch considering history of vivastreet (which I now see).

The reason I've put the AW links is to show you that this is meant to be same girl (was going to TOFTT on AW an inadvertently did). The girl I met looks nothing like either of them BTW, I managed to check this by her profile pics on WhatsApp, which has been changed already.

For me here end the lesson of vivastreet, cant trust the ad, but hey AW just the same, thank god some of the verification photos are published on here to give us a true view. (Thanks to all)