Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: S W E E T PEACH - Hatfield  (Read 1601 times)

22 review(s) for S W E E T PEACH  (10 positive, 10 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Metalgear2018

External Link/Members Only

Price and duration: £50 for 15mins

Location: Hatfield past the police and KFC then drive towards Aldi.

Parking: one hour free.

Girl: average looking.

Action: I asked for a 15 minute punt. Once I arrived,  I was led into a small room with a single bed. I gave her the cash and she walked out and stashed it.

She came back in and wet wiped me down. On with the protection where she gave me OW for like 2 minutes.

She then laid on her back wanting missionary.  As I could not get hard. I took off the rubber and rubbed my bare cock on her pussy.

Kissing took place during missionary which was great. I finished up on her belly.

Got dressed and left.

Would I return: no

Offline Wozel

Sorry but did you fuck her without a condom? Sorry but that’s how I’m reading it

Offline 20jay

Her charisma does not seem to be sexy, it sounds more like a visit to the doctor. I'm sure you fucked her protected.
Sound like one of that girls with a enthusiasm like a rubber doll  :thumbsdown:

Offline winkywanky

External Link/Members Only
 As I could not get hard. I took off the rubber and rubbed my bare cock on her pussy.

How did she feel about you rubbing your bare cock on her pussy?

Offline 20jay

How did she feel about you rubbing your bare cock on her pussy?

....he didn't say "I fucked her pussy with my bare cock"
In dubio pro reo  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

He didn't say that, and I didn't assume that, but I asked him a simple question because understandably a WG might be quite uncomfortable about having a bare cock rubbed on her pussy.

And no, this isn't a court of law, nor is it subject to quite the same level of 'legal rigour'.

Galli super nudo Gloria fricat ille stultus fornicariae  ;).

Offline StrangerTings

Met her a few months ago for a 15 min OWO, she said she’d let me cum on her face prior, turn up and she would only let me come on her tits. So she’s a liar as well as being pretty dull. Cracking blowjob though, very good suction.