Author Topic: Sorcha - Edinburgh  (Read 1888 times)


2 review(s) for Sorcha Onyx (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline TKovac

External Link/Members Only

Went through all three flavours on this one before settling on neutral.

Met sorcha a few months back comms were straightforward though all done by text.  Arranged to meet her the next day. Arrived at the location (West Edinburgh) though I think she moves around.

Now to honest some of the issues we're with my own expectations. From the profile and messages I was hoping and expecting someone similar to little mellissa, Ruby redhead or lizzie xo.

Usual phone when near so did. Was expecting a nice Irish lilt but instead got a slightly spacd out sounding leither. Considered bailing but little head needed it's release.

Up to the flat and in the door, sexily dressed but not quite what I was expecting definately more a student of Edinburgh college than university.

Any way stripped off and got on with the show. Nice technique and the oral was excellent. Kept me on edge nicely. Had to stop her a couple of times. Dived in for a bit of a lick of the old pussy which was clean shaven and tasted rather delightful.

Back to oral but it was made clear that finishing here wasn't an option. On with the rubber and due to afore mentioned edging quickly blew in her tight twat.

Lay about had a quick chat and back on for round two which was more or less the same. Reminded me we had 5 mins to go so final couple of thrusts and deposited the second load.

Off back out side bang on the hour from arrival.

Will stick with the neutral as feel for £150 for an hour you have to offer something just a little more rather than the bare esentials



Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ally McFeel

I had the exact same experience. I'd say she looked older than what I was expecting. Really good head though  :thumbsup: