Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicola Pure Cream, Bedford, Weak Positive  (Read 2237 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 1886432) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 minutes.

Strangely a TOFFT I believe since she's been around for a long time.

A flat in the new development near the Hospital (same road that the Brazilians work from, though not the same building).  On street parking is pretty awful: the hospital car park is nearby but I got lucky in Prebend Street, which is 5 minutes walk from the flat.  Pia was working from the other room (didn't see her though).  Apparently Danielle works from there sometimes.

Nicola seems to have smudged the face pics on AW these days - it wasn't always the case and the picture here External Link/Members Only is her, but it was taken a while ago.  I know I've had an eye on her for years and I don't recall her changing the pics. I guess think she had some pro shots done when she started, there are some big framed ones in the bedroom.

She's older and a little lined and I think a little more around the middle.  I found her attractively milfy even so.

I was offered a shower at the start and freshened up quickly, I left without asking for one at the end.  I was there just over half an hour.

The punt involved OWO and then RO and then CG, then doggy on the bed and at my request doggy at the end of the bed so I could stand and get more leverage as it were.

It would have been absolutely fine - she likes kissing and wasn't shy - but everything was very light and the fake orgasm in RO wasn't very convincing, though she did get wet.  She didn't take me all the way in for CG and rocked back and forth gently, and her back was a bit arched in doggie hence my desire to get more purchase so I could use more length.  To be fair she didn't prevent me from getting up to speed and I did get reasonable length eventually but I don't think she's really up for a good pounding.  OWO was very light as well - some nice ball stroking and sloppy but just the head and very gentle.

Certainly more 'sensual time' than 'great shag' or 'full on dirty sex'.

I was underwhelmed and will probably not return, but she will suit some punters.  Borderline Neutral/Positive.

Offline cunnyhunt

Her profile says she is 53. That was the age she was when I first started punting 12/13 years ago (maybe more). she let it slip at the end but to be fair, she did look good for 53. I think her age then was supposed to be 39 :rolleyes:

Offline cunningman

Her profile says she is 53. That was the age she was when I first started punting 12/13 years ago (maybe more). she let it slip at the end but to be fair, she did look good for 53. I think her age then was supposed to be 39 :rolleyes:

I don't think Danielle / Tiny Tease has changed her pics in all that time either!

Offline 20jay

Yeah a well-known disease among the more mature ladies, the pictures are pretty outdated  :cool:

EDIT : btw thanks for the review @cunningman :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 10:17:12 am by 20jay »

Offline cunnyhunt

I don't think Danielle / Tiny Tease has changed her pics in all that time either!

As she is about 35kg larger, it isn't in her interest to  :D

Offline cunningman

As she is about 35kg larger, it isn't in her interest to  :D
Ha locally!  Dire.  I'm bored of Candy, just wish Bonnie would sort out doing incalls - I got lucky with one.   Almost got another this weekend but it wasn't to be. :-(