Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot lady 4u Greenford  (Read 4550 times)

5 review(s) for @HOT LADY@ (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline LEOJONTY

Saw this mature lady today for 30 main .
Cims were good I was bit Kate and struck in traffic . explained thus to her on the phone no problem. Started with nice Dfk and small seductive dance. More Dfk in the Bed. Nice eye contact. Slow and deep owo. She got nice ass. However she got some belly. But she know howto please you and uwe her tongue. I did com. No problem fingring allowed. Took the whole load then went to bathroom to clean up. Didn't swallow.
She cane back again for round to . but I politely declined as I had to start work soon. I was there for 20 main. Vfm. She works with her friend and o a duo as well.
Place neat and very secure via code system . free parking out side.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline harms

Are you able to provide more info on how she looks facially and does she do DFK?

Offline LEOJONTY

Yes she do dfk. Facially she is alright. Not ugly.

endomorph

I should have been wary as she charges only £60.00. Ever hopeful I took the train out of Paddington to Castle Bar Park.

Physically Suzy, if it is she -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, bears little resemblance to her photos, or description. Her comms were not very good. I arrived in the the drab council estate where she lives, more by luck than direction. I think she shares the flat with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, Mara, as Mara had sent me the same postcode. Whether either are who they purport to be is unlikely.

She was fairly unattractive when dressed in a tee shirt and track suit bottoms and I decided not to continue. She seemed not all put out by my declining to experience her charms. So it may well be a common occurrence.

The upside was a lovely walk through Castle Bar Park.

Ludwig

She was fairly unattractive when dressed in a tee shirt and track suit bottoms and I decided not to continue. She seemed not all put out by my declining to experience her charms. So it may well be a common occurrence.

I too walked from this WG around a year or so ago, although back then the profile went by the name of Laxmi, and she was working from a flat above a parade of shops in Perivale very close to the A40.  Judging by her philosophical shrug of the shoulders as I made my excuses and left, I too would assume that she is not exactly unaccustomed to punters walking away on her.  This is hardly surprising given that the profile states size 10, when in reality she was/is a size 14 or 16 - that's a considerable difference on a 5'3" frame  (and as an added bonus, she is probably closer to 50 than the 44 stated on the profile).

I'm sorry that I never noticed this thread before, or I'd have posted sooner & possibly saved you a wasted journey...

milfwklover

Seen this Hungarian lady a few times. Twice in 2010/11 when she was located near Leyton/Stratford, and in the summer just gone. Enjoyed all the visits, but in particular the last one.

Was based in a nice set of flats halfway towards Stratford shopping centre. She was wearing a nice, clingy dress and greeted me with a nice smile. Clearly in her mid to late 40s (how i like 'em) with a nice, curvy figure (curvy that is, not fat!). She proceeded to get me stripped whilst also strip-teasing. Lots of nice FK on the bed when she asked if she could 'slap me'! Being an uncertain kind of guy I wasn't too sure were she was going with this until she started slapping me with her boobs :cool:. She then announced she was feeling hungry: I asked her what she fancied and she said a 'nice sausage'! Proceeded to give me a nice, sloppy owo bj. Had to return the favour and have a go on her very nice pussy. Finally ended with me rubbering up and her finishing me off going on top.

Had a nice chat afterwards (held a conversation well enough though her English is not perfect) and arranged to leave some feedback. One of the better value for money punts i undertaken - £70 well spent.
I'd definitely see her again if she pops back up in the Newham area.