Author Topic: Rosavile - Newcastle  (Read 3191 times)


36 review(s) for rosarosebud (35 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline salty28

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I wasn't sure about leaving this review but in the end I think some value can be taken from the experience. This is a review entirely on the Comms experience.

I'd seen Rosa before as Justine, just before her previous retirement so I was really looking forward to meeting her again, so much so I was going to use annual leave and travel from Edinburgh to make it happen.

It took me a few tries but I eventually managed to book a slot just over a week in advance and placed an AW booking which was confirmed by Rosa.

Several days pass without any attempt at comms and I start to get the feeling something isn't right. At this point all I had from Rosa was "I'm free on x" and the confirmed booking request. I would be travelling down on a train and was hesitant to book it or my leave without any contact details so I sent a follow up email explaining the situation and asked about when she might be in touch with contact details. This email from me is read shortly after sending but I receive no response. Several more days pass in which Rosa is displayed as online daily so I start to get that sinking feeling I have been messed about but wait to see what happens.  Eventually I find myself going past the deadline in which I could book in my annual leave, my hands are tied and I'm forced to cancel. I email Rosa to cancel and she responds to this email almost immediately with a vague sorry for not getting back sooner.

I don't know what happened here and it might just be me but be aware if you have to do any kind of planning to meet her.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 12:13:43 pm by salty28 »

Offline tynetunnel

Sorry to hear of your experiences here, and a deserved negative. So many WG’s get comms right, and so many more are just piss poor at it. To have read and not responded just compounds the matter. Frankly this girl, and the others like her, do not deserve our custom.

Offline williambream

Sorry to hear of your experiences here, and a deserved negative. So many WG’s get comms right, and so many more are just piss poor at it. To have read and not responded just compounds the matter. Frankly this girl, and the others like her, do not deserve our custom.

To add to this, I find the girls who actually go ahead with bookings display their numbers and/or external email addresses whether they are available on that day or not. Most of my bookings are done over text/whatsapp as the AW website on Android is not very user friendly. I can't recall many meets getting as far as walking through the door when I've been arranging it by AW booking requests or AW email.

Offline AgedCases

I remember when I saw her a few years ago as Justine, she declined to give me her phone number, which I requested in case I was running late or something.

No comms on the day, I simply gambled that she would be there at the end of a 80-minute bus journey, which indeed, she was.

Never again.

Offline Mansell

Thanks, as you say this could well help someone.

It's when you said she had read your AW message about being worried about it happening, but then not replied. That is just poor comms on her part, so you did the right thing cancelling. As to what is going on, I don't think it's even worth speculating as we will probably be wrong.  :unknown:

Offline salty28

No excuse as far as I'm concerned. Especially with someone seemingly so low volume. If the profile was to be believed there was maybe 4 slots available. Apparently it's very difficult to communicate with a handful of people. At another time in my life I might have tried again, these days these types go on the blacklist.

Offline MME

Real shame you missed her Salty, shes a legend! I've got another one booked with her , can't wait!

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,069
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Real shame you missed her Salty, shes a legend! I've got another one booked with her , can't wait!

I'm booked in with her too,  seen her 3 times as Justine and comms ok,  so fingers crossed same again :unknown: