Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: 99 chockdee Stoke on Trent (Dahl)  (Read 793 times)

Offline ilovitbig

gumtree.com/p/thai-massage-services/99-chockdee-thai-massage/1346327686

Arranged by phone 30 minutes previous

Location on busy high street in Tunstall.

1 hour massage £45.00.

2 girls in reception when i arrived , small one the owner dressed in a uniform, second one tall for a Thai, slim dressed in traditional Thai clothes named Dahl, (i think that's how you spell it).

i was led upstairs by Dahl into a room with 2 mattresses on the floor and a massage table.

No mention of money just watched me to undress and asked me get on the table.

The massage itself was very good a few C/C swipes and a few fingers caressing the arse crack .

Flipped over after 45 mins and she started to work on my legs giving the little fellow the odd nudge to get things moving.
She asked if i wanted H/E for £20.00 and agreed , Good technique , asked for oral and agreed £50.00 for her to remove her clothes as well.
She wanted £80.00 for B2B , but by this time i'd already got 1 finger up her snatch so i declined. I asked if she does full service but she doesnt.

To sum up: £45.00 foe massage and £50.00 for naked oral. a little pricey i know but she delivered what i asked for well..

She works there on Monday's and Tuesday's, i presume that there's other girls there on other day's .