Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recent visits to Blonde Heidi - Hampshire  (Read 1166 times)

Offline Buchj2000

Hi gents,

Just wondered if anybody has recently been to see Heidi.

I was a regular for her a couple of years back and haven't had the opportunity of late to return. I know some services are now not offered (owo and cim) and these did use to be amazing with her.

I noticed in new pics that she seems to have shed a fair few pounds and she confirmed this herself in an aw message we exchanged

Just wondered if anybody had visited recently and could confirm this and how her body shape has changed

Offline Buchj2000

Hi gents,

Just wondered if anybody has recently been to see Heidi.

External Link/Members Only
 was a regular for her a couple of years back and haven't had the opportunity of late to return. I know some services are now not offered (owo and cim) and these did use to be amazing with her.

I noticed in new pics that she seems to have shed a fair few pounds and she confirmed this herself in an aw message we exchanged

Just wondered if anybody had visited recently and could confirm this and how her body shape has changed

Online timsussex

there's an echo in here... in here… in here  …. in here         

Sorry I haven't seen her for a while as she went down my list when she stopped offering OWO
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 03:09:34 pm by timsussex »

Offline Stiltskin

She was fairly heavy when I saw her last Xmas. I thought the new photos were photoshopped to be honest. Would love to be proved wrong.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 11:00:21 pm by Stiltskin »

Offline Stiltskin

This review confirms her weight loss https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=262144.0 , although the member has made just one post.

Offline BestofBritish84

She was fairly heavy when I saw her last Xmas. I thought the new photos were photoshopped to be honest. Would love to be proved wrong.

I'm about the same, this time(ish) last year. I also did a positive review. She said at the time that she hadn't been watching herself but the experience was decent enough. The review above looks very dubious to me and other members it would seem.

The new pics on her profile look like she might have lost some weight but they are also altered quite poorly (look below the waist on several of them).

Offline pdev

Dear All

Happy to confirm my findings. I tend to review on AW.
She had been doing her health low carb diet and it had worked.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

Dear All

Happy to confirm my findings. I tend to review on AW.
She had been doing her health low carb diet and it had worked.

Hidden Image/Members Only

If thats her after the weight loss then she's got a lot further to go.
There looks to be quite a hefty belly under that basque