Author Topic: janine969 - Paisley  (Read 3319 times)


13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5271588) (10 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Moosehunter

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£30 for 15 mins

Had a great wee meeting with Janine yesterday. Quiet street in the east end of Paisley. The close was a bit of a shitter but the flat itself was  fine. I had managed to get out of work for a bit so texted her to see if I could get a quickie. Quick response and asked me to hold off for about 20 mins. 20 mins later I knocked on the door and met by a lovely looking tall blonde lady, dressed in a black robe. No hiding behind the door. Was greeted with a hug and kiss. She mentioned she had just had a shower as she was sleeping when I texted. (Great knowing your the first of the day) She jumped on the bed while I undressed. She has a really pleasant nature. Got on the bed and went for a taste of her pussy. Really clean & fresh. Lovely tits, just about a handful. All services were covered but the OW was fairly decent. On to the main event, and we tried mish, spooning & doggy but my equipment wasn't working. I gave up and we had a bit of a laugh over it. A bit of chat as I got dressed and left. Again lovely kiss and hug before leaving. There was a bit of kissing during the fun stuff, not DFK though. I'd say i was in there bordering 25 mins. Really decent punt, maybe a little vanilla for some though. 100% she's the girl in the pics.

I will be back i think.

Looks 8/10
Flat 8/10
Location 8/10
Parking 10/10
Dress size 10/12
Cup A/B

Offline Moosehunter

My mistake it was £40 not £30.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 06:49:11 am by Moosehunter »

Offline Boinky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,578
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Quote from: Adultwork
This member's profile is set to distribute content only.

Seems a bit odd.....

Offline Glesgaboy

Profile down lol
Odd indeed sir.
Never seen a girl like that near paisley   :unknown:

Offline The_Rose_age

Iv seen her aswell , best looking escort Iv seen in paisley !
Maybe she’s away now

Offline Goingtohell1234567890

Was this in the seedhill area of paisley behind the paisley grammer school?

Offline Moosehunter

It was yes.

She has been doing some back and forth to Romania. She said she only been back for about 4 days and didn’t mention going away again soon.

Offline Mr Fun

Profile & green light on today.

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
Iv seen her aswell , best looking escort Iv seen in paisley !
Maybe she’s away now
Sorry, must have missed that review you done  :wacko:... You must have a good hit rate based on your last 11 Pos ones... Shame you don't contribute much now...  :hi:

Offline The_Rose_age

Sorry, must have missed that review you done  :wacko:... You must have a good hit rate based on your last 11 Pos ones... Shame you don't contribute much now...  :hi:

It all comes with experience , reviews arnt worth the hassle